Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:38 am

I would imagine at least the Dominoes. Thanks for all of the trivia. GMW is pretty good but it really lacks that classic feel BMW did. I mean this was 2014, only 10 years ago this year but I'm glad it was a spinoff and not a reboot. It great seeing the some of the original cast return. They looked pretty good and it was especially good seeing Mr. Finney. I'd like to see more and stuff but let's do what we did before once October 1st is on, take a little hiatus from this Topic if that's ok with you PB because we'll have a lot with the Halloween Topics.

Okay, here's this Schweig Engel from 1980. He's impersonating Mr. T. They did this a lot with movie properties and stuff. Their pretty funny. You'll see more in time :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions