Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The House of 31 Days of Creepy Coming Soons

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: The House of 31 Days of Creepy Coming Soons

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 13, 2024 3:27 pm

Nope, have not seen that one either. Was just never a franchise I paid any attention to. Didn't really know there were so many, but those years were great for horror franchises so I shouldn't be surprised.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2024 9:41 am

I never seen 1980's The Unseen :? Yes, it sure was a great time. Here's the next one called The Howling VI: The Freaks that came out in 1991 :blaq:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:27 pm

I would've never guessed there were that many movies.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:21 am

I never seen Cabin Fever, maybe one day. Yes, they made quite a few, I only have one more to go after this. This one is called Howling: New Moon Rising but also is called Howling VII: Mystery Woman. It came out in 1995 and reuses much stock footage of previous films in the franchise with new scenes to tie them together :blaq:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 15, 2024 4:08 pm

Seems like we're overdue for an VIII.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:29 am

Ah the Lamp aka The Outing. I've never seen that one, just one I haven't seen yet but maybe soon.

Nope, never happen :? Why wasn't there a Part VIII when there was opportunity :?: Oh delays like script crap and this & that like the usual excuse so what did they do you ask :?: They rebooted it of course I mean of course they did :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: So the reboot came out in 2011 which was the 30th anniversary of the original and during the tone-done year. It's similar yet different compared to the previous movies in ways. The girl in it is really nice. Here's two different versions of the trailer :blbat: :blww:

Unfortunately, with the cliffhanger at the climax, this reboot has been in Limbo for over a decade now with nothing coming forward...gosh I hate it when they do that :x That will do it for The Howling Franchise...for now :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:55 pm

Didn't even know about that one.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:07 am

Yep. Gosh, I didn't know about that Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein :shock: Here's this one from 1980...The Boogeyman :blbaf:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:05 pm

Never heard of that but it looked like pure early 80s.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:55 am

Yes, it was 1980 :shock: I think I seen a tiny bit of Alvin and The Chipmunks meet The Wolfman, some of that looked familiar and good too :blbat:

Here's this bloody trailer of Maniac from 1980 :o :batsmh: :wwshock: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions