Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:47 pm

I never watched Doogie Howser but I've professed my love for The Wonder Years before.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:39 am

When I first saw that just now I thought she was a regular fly-eater, I'm like where's Dracula since's she did that like Renfield :? Amazing that Raymond had a climax where she said that...that's the explanation of how humans turned to be anthropomorphic Frogs in Hell Comes To Frog Town :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smsmh:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:03 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:51 am

That was a really cool Johnny Carson with Jim Henson there. Even though you know Jim is behind the magic of Dr. Teeth & Kermit the Frog, it's amazing that the viewer just forgets/ignores that like their real creatures. Arguably even more amazing is that segment was one of the first shows to promote the debut of The Muppet Show :o

Okay, I know you remember USA Up All Night and those great times but do you remember when the USA Network had News Updates :?: Actually I didn't, when I re-saw this just a few short moments ago I had flashbacks of those times and I was like holy crap...I remember that :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: Gosh, I miss this stuff, this is from 1989, 35 years ago this year :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:40 pm

I don't really recall those. I watched USA a lot for the Cartoon Express, and then years later they had sitcoms in the morning and of course, Up All Night, so I probably saw those but just don't remember them much.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:47 am

That was a good Perfect Strangers. I could totally relate to that because The Three Stooges slept with each other all the time and there was always shenanigans going on...that's a good old fashion bromance :) His Spider-Man Pajamas were cool, I wonder what he He-Man ones looked like :shock:

Yes, I also recall the News on the USA Network after WWF Prime Time Wrestling went off the air and as well as movies. I think they stopped it in the mid 90s but I'm thinking they stopped it after the first few episodes of Monday Night Raw in 1993 but I cannot be too sure about that.

Here's this from ABC in 1993 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:28 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:10 am

Amazing he says "President" Harris :shock: :batconfused: :wwsmh: :smhuh:

Here's RFK showing his muscles & working out at age 70, there's a lot of guys his age and younger that would really like to look like that :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 24, 2024 1:38 pm

RFKJR vs VKM next WrestleMania! It was an impressive speech. To be sure, that's one family that should have an axe to grind against the "deep state".

Spoiler:

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:03 am

Now that sounds like a good main event :shock: That was some good videos there.

Here's this Wonder Years clip from 1990, once again you see Robert Pichardo as the coach :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions