Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:29 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:01 am

I never seen that Johnny Carson before, that was something there. he don't like anything red...well that street light was red and so was that detonator :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:19 pm

Whatcha gonna do, brotha?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:19 am

Indeed :!: I never seen the Inbetweeners...that was different.

Oh man this was totally radically...Ralph Williams of Seattle & Bay Shore Plymouth & Chrysler in San Francisco...he really cusses here...I bet this felt like left field back then in the 1960s:o

This is from 1968...I would have flipped out had this aired on TV...oh man this is hilarious :lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smsmh:

As a bonus, here's this from 1985 :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:16 pm

He was a bald sonvuabitch for a longtime, lol. The In-Betweeners was a pretty funny show. My wife hated it, but she couldn't get past the accents and difference in language. It's more of a guys show anyway, lol. It was on the BBC back when Torchwood was on and Dr. Who was actually watchable before all the woke BS ruined it. The show lasted 3 season and then they made two movies. They tried making a US version on ABC but it never got made, then it went to MTV but only lasted one year since, as you can see if you watched that clip, they really couldn't use as coarse of language, even on MTV back then. Still, it's a pretty funny, vulgar, coming of age show I'd recommend.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:23 am

I see, good trivia PB...I didn't not know that stuff :shock: That was a great Remember TRU video there...downright incredible. I so regret not filming/taking pictures of My old local stores, people, places and more from back in the day...if I could go back in a time machine...that's one of the first things I'd do believe you Me :!:

Okay, I'm getting to the nitty gritty of K-SHE 95 stuff so I'm going to space them out and post them once in a while...so I'm going to post as much as My local places from ways as much as possible. I posted Schweig-Engel before a long while back. Unfortunately they've been gone for a long time now :roll: This commercial is from 1983 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:57 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:11 am

Oh I recall that great Star Trek Muppet Babies...that's cool how there was names like Han Solo & Indiana Jones in it took :shock:

Okay, here's this 1983 St, Louis Post-Dispatch :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:48 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:24 am

Here's this Rodney D. Young commercial. I recall this when it first aired in 1989, 35 years ago this year :shock: Notice at the end of the Commercial as it says South Kingshighway. This was in South Town. It was in a little plaza with a cool 7-11 We used to go to all the time. In fact, that 7-11 is where I got many great Magazines including My Star Trek & T2 that i showcase a long while back in My Odds & Ends plus in a very moment I discovered the Mortal Kombat 2 Arcade in 1994, 30 years ago this year one day with My Mom :shock: Venture & Frank's Craft & Nursery was just a parking lot away from them as well :o I remember seeing Rodney D. Young's building and their logo with their crooked lettering that needed to be fixed...unfortunately they have since gone out of business but that little plaza & 7-11 is still here...of course thing shave changed but it's still there...THINK YOUNG AT RODNEY D. YOUNG :!: Here's the commercial :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions