Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:17 pm

I never really watched Coach. It felt to me like it starred a bunch of really old people, lol. I mean, Craig Nelson was in his 40s by then!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:30 am

Amazing how that was, I felt the opposite, I liked seeing the older guys much like I do now. Don't forget during these times Bob Backlund was 43 and was considered old and Terry Funk eve called himself an old man when he won the world title in ECW so the old age thing just wasn't with you, it was a different time...now it seems so many things are of older people :shock: That was a good clip and Lily was something :batwink:

Here's this K-SHE 95 Commercial from the year 2000 and it's a great one :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:20 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:31 am

Oh man, that was some Married with Children. Rhonda Shear looked classy great there. It was so cool watching her on USA Up All Night. This was when she was quite hot in just not looks but still got some parts here & there. Gosh I miss how women looked and were then...also this is when neighbors were actually polite and introduced themselves :roll:

Here's this K-SHE 95...not My fave one but it's from 1986,38 years ago this year :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:18 pm

Those were sure some 80s haircuts.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:16 am

That was some Family Ties. Yes, they were :shock: Okay, now it's time to go back to the K-SHE 95 Museum & Hall of Fame. Here's this one of Rick Derringer talking about his St. Louis moment :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:24 pm

Eat your heart our, Derringer!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:45 am

What an Alf, that was great one :!:

Oh yes indeed...here's Foreigner from about 7 years ago from K-SHE 95 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:32 pm

They're looking pretty old.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:01 am

Yes but still good :) That was some Arrested Development :shock:

Here's this nice K-SHE 95 story :wwwink:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions