Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:39 pm

That was really good. I read recently the theory that Palpatine somehow used Padme's life force on Mustafar to keep Anakin alive. I always thought the whole died from a broken heart thing was kind of lame. I think the theory adds another layer of tragedy to the whole story and would be a cool addition if it were somehow what really happened.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:54 am

That Star S'mores was pretty good. I really didn't know that Sesame Street did parodies like that in recent times :shock: It is a good theory there :)

Okay, I'm glad that you liked that. I was kinda afraid you because weren't crazy about some that I really liked. When I started posting these SW Fan Films this was always going to be the finale :shock: Now here is some special stuff about it. First here's this. This video was actually one of SW Theory's first appearances...notice he has a cleft chin like most of the Skywalkers :shock: I have a cleft chin Myself but not that deep. His movie actually made it to the LA Theater and had a big premiere...most of the Fan Films that I've posted and most in general doesn't get that luxury :o You'll see that plus more in moments. Watch this first ;)

Now, here's this video of how they did the scene of Vader in his chamber. I don't know if you noticed but he was actually played by SW Theory himself :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Here's this great video :)

Now, here's this of his premier...it's really cool :shock:

I still got a bit to go because he's got more ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:18 pm

Interesting. No, I didn't really notice it was him. I don't know if I'd go to the theater to see something that short.

As a bonus, if you ever wondered what voice actors look like, this was from another episode. It's kind of weird to see the real people doing the voices after all these years.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:06 am

Some SpongeBob there of Season 2 :shock: Yes, it was him :shock: Yes, I would have been like that's it...less than 20 minutes :shock: Many times when I used go to the show I was bummed when a film was only 1:25 because I'm not getting My money's worth plus if it's a great one I want more...like said when a movie is over 2 hours especially 2 and half then now My money's worth is complete :) However, the is, he didn't charge nobody one cent :? That's right, he made no moolah whatsoever...them people got in there for free :shock: He rented that theater so if I would've been able to go there, I wouldn't be complaining :)

Now here's these...the special effects of Padme :!:

Padme's great theme. I love how Jake Cadmus uses' John Williams' lovely Across the Stars from Attack of the Clones and puts his own ideas in it as well. I love it when a composer does that and especially doesn't ignore the previous music that made the franchise what it is regardless of what franchise is :)

Here's a compilation of behind the scenes and the people who played them and more including the what Episode 2 :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:37 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:05 am

Oh that was a good Munsters. Here's this that I never talked about before. When We first moved in Our new house in 1990 during the days when people actually introduced themselves when new people moved in (now in this modern era people just move in, look at you and never say a word, gosh how times have changed :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: When We met Our neighbors across the alley. They were an older couple I guess in their 60s. When We introduced Ourselves they said they were The Musters :shock: We're like really, that's your name and they said yes, they get that a lot. They looked nothing and acted like nothing of the Sitcom but that was their name. We really didn't talk to them much though, they were kinda grouchy and stuff. I think both of'em passed away in the late 90s/early 2000s, their kids moved in for a while then they moved. My neighborhood has changed a lot over the years, I know very few people in this area anymore :roll:

Okay, here's the Teaser for Vader Episode 2 :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:13 pm

I actually watched that after the first Vader movie. It was ok. I always thought Mace would've looked much worse for wear if he had survived.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:28 am

Like I said in the Movie Trailers Topic, I never seen nor knew about Class Action Park, that looks to be something.

Well you saw it before Episode 1 before you saw the purple glow in the smoke was actually Mace Windu's Lightsbaer in that clever, what the heck moment :shock: Yes, he didn't look that damaged but then we don't know exactly how long it was nor what kind of help he got. I think it was done fairly well. Okay, here's the video :!:

Here's this :!:

Here's an important informative video by SW Theory. I don't know if you subscribe and like videos of YouTubers. This helps them get money to make their projects plus it allows more people to see them :) Just like that great EU SW Fan Film I was complaining how in nearly a decade there's only 80 views and 3 likes...that is so darn pathetic for something as great as that :roll: It also doesn't help how YouTube has become since 2020 shadow banning videos and deleting them and actually unsubscribing people :o Ever notice how videos don't show up as much anymore or so many has been terminated :?: Well that's all YT's doing, I've heard many YouTubers saying the same thing...it's terrible. Okay, here's his video :)

We'll see what I got for next time :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:17 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:54 am

I never got involved with Sabrina the Teen Witch. Good though.

As a bonus, here's this...

and here's this :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions