Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:12 pm

I don't remember him having music either. Not as many did back then, but he was always already in the ring from the matches I recall.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:22 am

Yes, your right about all of that but there was at last a couple times I seen him coming to the ring & leaving with no music. I believe when he won the Battle Royal at WM4 was one of'em.

Lance Archer's theme is pretty good. I loved when the countdown began on screen and he'd be attacking somebody that hasn't even entered the ring yet, that's hilarious :lol: That was usually on Dark and very often too. Shame he wasn't a huge threat & champ in AEW. He & Braun Strownman are so overlooked & underused :roll:

Okay, I posted about Bart Gunn in the Promo Topic. This was his theme for a while but really it was the theme for the Brawl For All in general & Butterbean's after all of that ran it's course. This is really good, it shows you how cool Bart Gunn was as well as how fun these times of the Attitude Era were :)

Now if you wanted a better & clearer version, here's this ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:09 pm

I don't really remember Bart Gunn having music but it was pretty generic so...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:29 am

I thought it was alright. Before this, Bart Gunn really just had the Smoking Gunns theme until he had the new Midnight Express theme with Bob Holly which I'll get to that in time. Norman Smiley's theme was something. He was so funny to watch. He's still in NXT as a trainer and has a Legends deal as I speak :)

Okay, here's this team that was in WCW called High Voltage...they were Rage & Chaos. They debuted in 1996 and as good as they were they went nowhere :roll: Here's their cool theme :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:11 pm

Never saw those guys.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:31 am

How about that, they were Robbie Rage and Kenny Kaos, a very misused team, the NWO didn't help them either :roll: Daniel Garcia's theme is good.

I've done Owen before but not Bret, here's his original theme :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:30 pm

Did it not have the opening screech originally? Was unaware.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:26 am

Oh The New Blood. That group was truly something. To Me the faction wasn't that new, I knew most of them for many years before that especially Shane, Chris & Tammy. Only David Flair & Torrie Wilson were relatively new really. That theme is pretty good. There was some good examples there especially of Vince "Vic Venom" Russo.

Nope, that is the way it always was. it was originally The Hart Foundation's theme then after they split in 91 Bret adopted it and got the updated theme in around mid 94. It was a very proper revision. I like how this Tron as it includes the kid in the beginning of the iconic commercial and this was on the WWF Full Metal the Album that i showcased as well :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:02 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:29 am

That was some Bret on the Simpsons :shock: Nattie has always been good. She's really been looking hot recently but since there is no important anymore of having local talent and/or enhancement talent, she's basically filled that spot like a lot of'em have being a Barry Horowitz or a Brooklyn Brawler :roll: Her theme is in the same style as Bret's which has always been very cool :)

Okay, so while everybody had a theme in the Hart Foundation, Jim Neidhart didn't...what they did was gave him Mark Henry's second theme...

Now here's a clearer version of Mark Henry's second theme. I remember how much I loved this theme back in 96 when I downloaded it from AOL during those early days :) The Anvil wasn't the only one to used this very fun theme as Scott Putski, the tag team Armageddon (Buchanan & Poirier of the Truth Commission) and even Brakus :shock: More on this later ;)

Here's her father's theme that was planned after that to be used but they never did since he left with The British Bulldog for WCW in 98, it was really good :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc