Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby AcidDragon » Tue May 14, 2024 11:53 pm

"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 15, 2024 7:55 am

Hah, I had a feeling you guys were gonna post both versions of the APA since I posted Simmons WCW theme. That was a great time by the way. Really that tag division in the WWF in 99-2000 was fantastic. The APA, Dudleys, Hardys, Edge & Christian were fantastic but really My fave of them all was T&A aka Test & Albert with Trish Stratus in her first gig in wrestling as their manager. Gosh I recall it like it was last week when I saw Trish for the first time with them. I marked out because just not the way she looked but also because I knew her a few years prior cause I was a frequent reader of MuscleMag and she was like the featured fitness babe in them which gosh I just had a crush on her. A similar situation happen with Torrie Wilson, Tylene Buck & April hunter but Trish was always the one :batwink: Their theme is pretty simple & fun in the really good video. Oh and isn't weird that two years later there would be a new wrestling fed called...TNA :? I always thought it was :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed May 15, 2024 4:56 pm

I'm probably the only one who preferred the Acolytes gimmick when they were with Jackyl. LOL.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 15, 2024 7:14 pm

No, I liked that gimmick too. I posted before about the music cause they used same theme as The Kurrgan whom was also managed by the Jackyl :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 15, 2024 7:14 pm

Shame Test was gone too soon. He might've had a good career.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 16, 2024 8:03 am

Desmond Wolfe's theme was pretty good, that was cool how it began and ended with the wolf howling :blbat: Nigel's career was cut short but at least he continued to be a good commentator :)

Oh yes, I know, he could have been much more. Even though when Test first started out with the Corporation as a Bodyguard Diesel/Kevin Nash 2.0, he was a truly a great talent :) Here's his very cool theme :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:19 pm

That was on one of the two WWE soundtracks I bought back then. Never knew what the heck was being said...until now...

Here we go, bring your name, we can hold peace
Here we go, bring your name on the go
Freakin' pull the line and go, for the high school sock hop,
Give it up, cause you and I know,
Conceit to fall on parasol,
'Cause Here we go, we can hold peace,

No idea what any of that means to be honest, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 17, 2024 9:35 am

Yes, that't the same one that I showcased with D'Lo Brown, Mark Henry etc. which was Vol.4. I really never knew what the lyrics meant either :? It is a very fun theme however. Oh Triple H's theme was darn good too. That was also on the CD...here's two more that was on the Vol. 3 CD :)

Here's X-Pac's fun theme...

and I just loved The New Age Outlaws' theme, that was super fun too :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:08 pm

That was a really good CD and some good themes.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 18, 2024 7:46 am

Yes it sure was, the 90s was good for wrestling themes :) Ah Steve Blackman, he had a great theme and such a great fighter with such a history. I was really pi$$ed off when they were going to put his cool theme of WWF the Music Vol. 5 then because of time & budget constraints so what did they do :? They cancelled it :roll: It was originally going to be a huge album. they also cancelled The Acolytes, Dean Malenko & Perry Saturn, Trish Stratus and T&A, The Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz, SCSA's Disturbed and The Undertaker's Rollin' :o Again I was :x It would have been one of the greatest wrestling albums ever but as cool as it turned out to be in the official release, really it's My least fave of them all :roll:

Oh, man you posting Steve Blackman sparked a bit of a fighting nostalgia for Me so I'm going to do a triple feature today :shock: First I find it astounding how there was this really cool fighting stuff in the WWF & WCW in the Attitude Era with UFC which I loved the early times of UFC. now WWE owns WCW and now WWE & UFC are 1 :o Amazing how times change :batshock: :wwshock:

Here's Ken Shamrock's great theme, I bet I have listened to his theme more than anybody else' as both of his theme were on the Vol. 2 & 3 CDs :shock:

Here's Dan "The Beast" Severn. I loved his feud with Shamrock in UFC. Like Shamrock, he should have went sky high in the WWF :!: Here's his two great themes :)

In WCW in around this time they had their own UFC guy that was an original Shamrock & Severn and that was Tank Abbott :!: He had a good time there and his theme was pretty cool :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc