Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:55 pm

Leonard was a great minor character. With the Community movie finally moving ahead, it's a shame Richard Erdman passed away in 2019.

And my favorite Leonard scene....

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:10 am

I see, well those there were good and so was he PB ;)

Here's The U-Man at the Missouri History Museum...listen to his voice, you can just hear that he's the St. Cardinals Public Announcer and listen what he says...so cool :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:07 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:14 am

Oh the good ol' Yeltsa Kcir/Rick Astley vid :o Some Rick and Morty there :)

Here's more of the U-Man. This is an excellent video. It shows a lot of his history when he was younger and you see him as the Cardinals announcer and he tells a lot as well. Now he is somebody that likes his job :)

He's in the St. Louis Hall of Fame as of last year :o

More tomorrow :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:35 pm

Being a PA announcer has to be a great job, you get paid to watch games. Must be fun.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:51 am

How about that the, panned a little skin there :batwink:

Oh yes, indeed it is...here more fun for "The U-Man"!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:00 pm

The race video could've used some Benny Hill music, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:47 am

That was some Boy meets World compilation. Amazing how things were then. You see such little desire anymore for women or really just about anything anymore in shows & movies :roll: Topanga looked really fine there :batwink:

So I think i posted enough of "The U-Man" John Ulett for you to know this legend. Here's this special about K-SHE 95. It's a two part Documentary. Here's the first part, I'll post Part 2 tomorrow :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:34 am

Radio must've been a wild place decades ago. I don't really listen to much FM radio anymore, mostly AM and Siruius if I'm in the mood for music. Today's music interests me very little. It's cool they've been around so long. We had an FM station here that for the last 25 years or so would play nothing but Christmas music from midnight November 1st until Christmas, and last year they changed names and models. Luckily, another local station picked up the slack and started doing the Christmas thing this year.

An yes, Topanga had curves in all the right places. Vavoom.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:36 am

The was some game show bloopers :o Something how sex and stuff would be talked about then. Amazing they put Arnold then Richard Dawson back to back cause Dawson was the villain in the Running Man :o Coincidence or on purpose cause they know & like the movie :?:

Here's Part 2 of this nice K-SHE 95 Documentary :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions