Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:20 pm

It saddens me that music from the 80s is now considered "classic", lol. I remember seeing The Smothers Bros a few times on tv back in the day, but not that long ago. It was interesting seeing Steve Martin without white hair.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:18 am

How about that. Yes, I know, that's one thing I complain about..I love the 80s sure but still, channels AMC and the like still should hold true to what they were known and while I do consider 80s classic films & events, they should not be over power the decades prior. Either he put on the hair dye or he went white really fast :shock: Either way he still got white rather quickly :o My Grandpa went gray in his mid to late twenties so it does happen ;)

How about that arrested development :o

Now KSHE plays the stuff from the 70s - the 90s...not a huge focus on the stuff in the 2000s and beyond. Here's this one :batwink:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:21 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:03 am

How about that Office :o :lol:

Here's another, your never to old to old Rock and Roll from K-SHE 95...this is from 1989...35 years ago this year :o

Tomorrow will be a very historical one ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:10 pm

Was that shot just around midnight? Lol ;)

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:55 am

Possibly so, production companies do film commercials, TV shows & movies late at night. I love doing stuff late at too Myself :batwink:

I'm still behind on the SW shows. That was a cool fight...Ahsoka is really good and gosh, Ray Stevenson looks dandy like that :)

So now here's some historical stuff of K-SHE-95. Here is the legendary Ruth Hutchinson :wwwink: She was the world's oldest DJ and sometimes she was called the Grandma of Rock and Roll. She is the one that started the "Your never too old to Rock and Roll" slogan :)

She did the first Klassic show in 1982...I love how she "I hope so".

Her & "The Boss" :!:

Now here's the little special documentary that K-SHE 95 made about her last...this is so wonderful :)

There was only one Ruth Hutchinson and St. Louis had her. I got more cool K-SHE 95 tomorrow ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Interesting,

Another Bills heart break. Wide right tonight, just like back in Superbowl 25....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:37 am

Oh man, now that's what I'm talking about...getting VHS tapes and the like in hand especially if they were home movies...Me & My Grandpa made a ton of'em back in the day and boy those were the days :) Football & friends over your wedding :batshock: :wwshock: :smsmh: No way man :o Oh I know all about the tab. My Grandma taught Me about that when I was a youngster and I made sure I'd take it off if I didn't want it to be recorded over. You could put tape over it and then record on it if you wish. That was some Raymond :shock:

Heck yeah that's interesting ;) OK, I got more K-SHE 95 with more history. Surely you know John "the U-Man" Ulett :?: He is basically the soul of KSHE and is he IS The St. Louis Cardinals Public Announcer for over 3 decades :o Here he's celebrating over 45 years with K-SHE 95 which both of these are from Fox 2 7 KMOV Channel 4-CBS :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Here's the U-Man as the Public Address Announcer for The St. Cardinals. It was amazing to hear his voice IN PERSON at the Cardinals games when I went especially in 98 - 99 :)

I got a lot more of him plus more K-SHE 95 for tomorrow ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:48 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:42 am

That was a some Community there...holy cow :o That was cool that Leonard tried Kroger's Frozen Pizza. You know My Vintage Story of Kroger as I've showcased about it before. We have a few Circle Ks in the region which is Kroger's other stores. Their all in bad neighborhoods so We never go there. That video was actually 11 years old. His video showed what YouTube originally was back in the day. It wasn't about views, subscribers, likes & dislikes, making moolah rich & famous and becoming a Logan Paul, it was about reviews, info about whatever like movie news and stuff like that. Slowly people changed it into what it is now :roll: I went to his YT channel to see what else he had cause I find it something else that an old veteran like him did that stuff plus it always pays (for yourself) to visit a person's channel because you never know what they have. I saw this little interesting clip of Leonard ;)

I'll post My K-SHE 95 tomorrow ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions