Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:21 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:41 am

Three black comedies in a row, that was great, Cosby was so 80s iconic, Prince of Bel-Air was good but Family Matters was really the funnest ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:18 pm

Yeah, it just worked out that all the clips were short.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:55 am

See, the messages and stuff are in the past as that was a deep All in the Family one to say the least.

I'll be posting a few Thanksgiving inspired vids now since its Thanksgiving week ;)

Here's what Thanksgiving was like during 1951 in Cold-War era.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:09 am

That was nice.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:12 am

Yes it was. Gosh, I actually never knew about a Q-Bert cartoon..I don't know how I missed it... that was good however ;)

Here these :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:00 pm

That Diet Coke one with the football players with great to see all those old names.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:52 am

Yes, I thought you'd like that one ;)

Butterball Turkey from 1980 & 1985!

Here's a big Thanksgiving collection, Sears, K-Mart, NFL Starting Lineup, Atari plus so much more ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:46 am

Hey, there was a Hills commercial in there!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:29 am

How about that ;)

First is a 1956 Butterball Commercial :o

Ok, You just saw that 1956 Butterball and how to cook it. Well The three Stooges knows how too cook Turkey too so here's these funny Thanksgiving clips of The Three Stooges :lol:

Here's one of the Stooges last little shorts. This was on the VHS with the cartoons. Oh I recall renting this over at Movie King, I was quite excited about this way back then ;) Look, that's Emil Sitka, he was a Stooges regular and appeared in most eras of them, he was almost like the 4th Stooge in a way :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions