Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:20 am

It's one of the best episodes and you can't even watch on Peacock because of feelings or something...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:58 am

Yes, a pathetic era we're in, I talk about all the time :roll: I never watched Scrubs, that was cool Kung Fu fighting scenes there PB :)

So today is THE DAY that Mark McGwire hit his 69th & 70th Home Runs, I just can't believe that this is the 25th Anniversary of this. It seems like it was last week I just watched it on old sschool TV :o

Very soon I'll post My Mark McGwire Collection and I'll get to Barry Bonds soon for this topic as well ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:31 pm

Where does the time go?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:45 am

I have no idea :roll:

That was some Shrek there, 2001 was a year of change :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:38 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:48 am

That was some cool G.I. Stuff there. Cool bands and female chorus :batwink: I always loved how Cobra Commander sounded and how he changes his looks. That was Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:44 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:12 am

That 70s show was ok. I know what's it's like to have a blond, hot, great looking female cousin that's a bit older than Me. She was My My Grandpa's cousin Charmaine's daughter Mandy. She was like 17 or 18. It was in 1994, I was 13. They only came over once so I only saw them once. It was an ok time and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

OK, so it's about that spooky time now, I want to refresh your mind cause I think about it and I talk about him a lot.

I posted this a while back in My Odds & Ends here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post43195.html?hilit=Johnny%20Brock%27s#p43195 which you can see where he used to be in Hampton Village + My Fart Book I got there as well ;) In this video, we see Ed Brock. See & listen to how his Grandfather started out with the St. Louis Cardinals :o This is the Hampton Village Store, I was there many times and I've showcased this are many times in My topics as well cause it was always one of My favorite areas to be :) Oh and this is Fox 2, I watched tons of Postseason & World Series Games on this channel as well as WWE SmackDown & X-Files :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:33 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:35 am

That Stephen Lynch was ok.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions