Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:38 pm

Stumbled across this on the ol' tube...

Also, yesterday, MJF did the thing! Listen to the crowd, they know exactly what he's doing, lol...and Taz at the end is the chef's kiss!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:57 am

Those were some clips of MJF and MJF makes a great heel champion. Their good together but I'm hoping that Cole get's back to be a contender again, I miss it when he's world champ.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:36 am

I'm sure the Mega Powers will explode eventually. They're pretty entertaining together though, so I see no reason to rush the breakup.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:11 am

That was a good Raymond. I knew how that was going to be that it was off limits to sleep with her now :roll: You never want that :batsmh: Also that she was more efficient at solving a problem too. I have always thought that women do so many things better than men and that clip is just an an example of it and yes she was still quite fine lookin' there as well. Nice PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:21 pm

I love Don Cherry...but this...I don't know...it's distinctly 90s.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:41 am

Oh this was great, First off as you know I'm not a hockey fan but i don't ignore other's people's passions ;) The video was put together rather well with all of those clips of the hockey fights and its great for somebody who loves that stuff whether your a noob or adept which is something I could watch all day and it really was cool with those additional & originals clips and those effects. However the best part is the music as I love that techno. This was in the 90s and really beats anything modern IMO and I really miss these times. I believe this was in 1993 which is 30 years ago this year. This seriously reminds Me of the cool techno stuff that Mortal Kombat had in the 90s which is was one of the major reasons as to why I love MK so much. I have all of the original albums and their all so fun. I briefly just showcased the first album in My Video Game Collection Topic for the Mortal Kombat-Mortal Monday 1993-30th Anniversary so when you get time check it out especially before I do My next showcase which will be soon ;) So watching this was quite fun & really simple to get used to not only because of that but because it was from a time that was really cool and that I miss PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:18 pm

I'm glad you liked that. It's certainly....different. It's still strange to see a Canadian hockey coach/commentator doing that, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:28 am

Oh I love the Munsters. They were the last of the Universal Monsters. From the Vintage times of the black & white films, the UM was My fav and really still is. Even though TM is a sitcom I loved them instantly and could relate them as being part of the UM. Herman was the arguably the tallest Frankenstein, Tom Noonan's Frankenstein was a bit taller in The Monster Squad and I believe's he still the tallest (Toho's don't count, he's a Kaiju). I posted a little bit about TM in My Horror Topic a while back, I really liked Lily Munster as Yvonne De Carlo was really one of My favorite older actresses, she was so nice :batwink: These were great clips and I recall this, it was really cool that he was doing that about the Dodgers and he was really a power hitter too :blbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:38 pm

I used to watch The Munsters a lot as a kid. You don't see them on cable anymore, but I'll occassionally come across episodes on one of the digital antenna channels.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:32 am

That was good and different Drew there PB, how about that, Tim Allen was there! saw the copyright at the end there, that was 1996. I was wondering cause of how the TBS Superstation logo looked cause that was during the old days of TBS :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions