Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:37 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:35 am

That was a good clip there of Cory and Topanga.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:35 am

Boy Meets World was a surprisngly good show. I didn't watch it at first because I was a little older when it debuted, but my wife was a big fan and got me into it when we started going out. The first few seasons are typical, but decent, kids comedy. The last few seasons when they get older are really good and funny. I should've just included the rest of the episode(s)...

And who knows, maybe Ben Savage will be a Congressman Savage soon...

https://savageforcongress.com/
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:01 am

That's really good. Topanga was very nice, really very few girls compare to her looks IMO. I don't think I'd ever want to leave her especially if I was with her nearly My whole life :) Well good luck to Savage.

Here's these. Back in 2000 I would record baseball games and stuff I didn't even want just to get these crazy commercials. I eventually got them all over many attempts and hours back then. I made a special compilation for Myself in 2020 because it was the 20th anniversary of when I first saw them :o

Fox Reginonal 5.jpg

I was really loving hardcore wrestling at the time and wanted more hardcore stuff then I saw these during Cardinals games on Fox Sports Midwest and I was like wow I love these as I thought they were funny and just so exciting. Thank goodness somebody on YT actually posted them :batwink:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:58 am

Those are some interesting sports. TBS aired a slap fight show after AEW Dynamite in the spring that was run by Dana White. I watched part of one episode and overall it wasn't that great. Not sure why anyone would want to do that, lol.

It is pretty neat the Fred and Ben Savage both starred in what I think are two of the best coming of age sitcoms.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:47 am

Yes, like I said, I loved those clips in 2000. It was fun yet frustrating to get them on old school VHS cause YT didn't exist till years later. I still love them to this very moment. How about that, they still do it! Robert Picardo was always a talented actor that could play many types of characters. To think today's sex education in schools is nothing like that now :o That was a cool Star Trek parody in that episode which Picardo was also in that series as well.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:04 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:47 am

That was a good Practical Jokers...poor Cake :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:46 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:29 am

Oh that was actually a pretty good SNL parody of Mario and it being Mario Kart was a great take on it, almost kinda original. I'd actually prefer the movie of Mario to be like this style. Though Bowser, Yoshi & Toad didn't look all that authentic here like the Goomba but still this was quite good. This was a bit crazy fun :lol: I'd love to see how they'd do a Sonic the Hedgehog Racing version :)

So I was posting on your Movie Trailers PB and I had mentioned Terry Bradshaw. Well like I said, i didn't know those guys very well then but these two Armor All commercials were quite memorable for Me that was in 96 & 97 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions