Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:30 am

Well that is good ;) That's really cool Ahsoka's premier was last night. I don't care how long the post is or how many videos there is, if its good then it will be fun. Those clips are totally great and really their as amazing as the live action films themselves. Disney seriously needs to continue Maul after Solo. The music by Kevin Kiner (I had talked about him earlier when we were talking about Clone Wars & Ahsoka previously) is so great and those choirs that he uses are huge, at least a 30 person choir, I always find that so fun to listen to during epic stuff like this.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:00 pm

Indeed, when you hear a choir in a Star Wars movie/show, you know you're in for an epic battler. Speaking of Maul...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:12 am

Well I'm glad you acknowledged that, I can't imagine anybody watching that and not being mesmerized by that music and not say anything about it and yes, it's just not for SW but it can be for any film. I've noticed countless times how the music gives you the hint of something about to happen ;)

I'm still behind on the animated & live action SW series', I just haven't got a round to them yet. Those clips were quite good. I had no idea that Obi-Wan killed Darth Maul in that show. Another finished what you started/end it where you began it scenario. They need to fill in the gap with his apprentice Kira in the Solo film, I'd love to see that :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:49 am

There's a ton of content out there. I wouldn't say every episode is worth a watch but there's certain episodes from The Clone Wars and Rebels worth watching. I'll try to post some of the important segments in here when I think of them ,lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:34 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:57 pm

Geez, another...

RIP Bob Barker, dead at the age of 99.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:37 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:18 am

I'm back from the heatwave, that's all I'm saying :x

Gosh, now Bob Barker is gone :roll:

Bob Barker RIP 1.jpg

All of that was great especially PB the SNL :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:23 am

These are all short but was the only way to piece together most of the ep.

'

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:40 am

Simpsons galore there, I think if Michael Crawford @ MWC/Captain Toy saw this, he would be proud PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions