Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:12 am

That was a pretty good Practical Jokers there with a spooky setting PB :)

Yeah but when you saw the original version on the VHS in the great year of 1990 and you watched the end credits and you read that and your like what the heck...how did I miss him...you just don't know :?: I have the original VHS that I showcased a while back in My special Gremlins showcase in My Vintage Action Figure Topic.

OK, here's the End Credits with Jerry Goldsmith's great theme throughout the whole thing. At 27 seconds look at "Yogurt Customers"...you'll see Jerry Goldsmith's name there because he had a cameo in it! Then at 49 seconds you'll see "Themselves" and you'll see Hulk Hogan. When I first saw this + many other times after it, it was always a mystery till I read about it on the web years later. At 3:20 Daffy Duck says "still lurking about? don't you people have homes?" I'm like, everybody leaves during the end credits or turns the movie off...I like to listen to that great score by Jerry Goldsmith, he's My favorite, he's a legend :!: The movie isn't over till it's over and I have found many other great scores, soundtracks & by being patient listening to that plus I to like to read the credits too like who was in it, where it was filmed, the Copyrights and so on, you learn a lot that way :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:00 am

I wonder what the reasoning was for removing it? I actually didn't see The New Batch until a couple years after it came out. I mean, I liked the original Gremlins, but it wasn''t something I really watched over and over. So a sequel didn't really interest me much. But then I caught it on HBO and it was just so off the wall that I fell in love with it.

Speaking of off the wall, how about another amazing Community episode?

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:23 am

I see. Really I never knew, probably the good'ol time restraints :roll:

Great Community there PB :) How about that, Ship Wreck & Stalker are female, glad Lady Ship Wreck looked busty and all that :batwink:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:23 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:27 am

Good BBT there :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:53 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:46 am

That was really a different Office there PB :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:19 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:38 am

That was a good one, because of the "the rocket" he was in the music :!: John Ritter was always such a great actor :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:50 pm

John Ritter was one of a kind.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions