Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:29 am

Wow, Pee-wee was around in the 70s, it's so amazing how he kept up his character for so long :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:18 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:07 am

I was like this should have been saved for Halloween time then I saw Pee-wee Herman. Danny Trejo & Tild Swinton is always great. That was different.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:42 pm

Yeah, I've been tempted to post vids but was going to save some for Halloween. It's probably one of my favorite shows currently on tv.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:56 am

I see, well then you got plenty more to show off then when the spooky times arrives then :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

That was a good Perfect Strangers, good old fashion comedy TV :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:27 am

A bunch of nobodies...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:36 am

Yep, they were nobodies :D :lol: I've been there done that in a sort of way. I'm in third grade in 1990, I asked the kid named Joe whom I'm really not friends with in front of Me if he liked the new brunette girl with glasses across the room and he said nope. Well apparently nobody did then I introduced Myself and she said hi, I'm Kelly...I hit on her and she was Mine...a couple years later I screwed it up however :roll: I like the unusual girls/women that a lot of guys don't think of much. We did letters like that too :o That was something about the Mickey Mouse Club, that was some show PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:41 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:49 am

That was really cool with Mr T. :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:49 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions