Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:38 am

Amazon has it on DVD or heck save some moolah and download the whole series on Putlocker ;) Cool Teen Titans there as well PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:34 am

I don't even own a DVD player anymore, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:37 am

Your PS4 & XBOXONE is DVD & Blu-Ray players, their one stop shops ;)

That was our first President in that cool clip there :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:51 am

Yeah, I know, but those are in the kids' bedrooms. I really don't need a a DVD player. I donated 80% of my DVDs a couple years ago and only kept my absolute favorites. I don't really watch movies anymore anyway, and if something comes out that I really, really wanted to see, I just download it on the laptop. DVDs are kind of an archaic medium these days.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:22 am

Shame, it's always good to have a physical copy cause ya never know when your gonna need it. I never got into School House Rock but that was nice PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:55 am

One of my favorite baseball episodes.

"And if dreams and memories sometimes get confused, well, that's as it should be. Because every kid deserves to be a hero. Every kid already is."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:39 am

Oh I've been there hitting a pop up fly but Savage was lucky because when I 'd do it, it would land on My helmet and give Me an Excedrin headache, it was always something that with Me when I'd go at bat :lol: :batshock: :wwshock: :smsmh: That was a pretty darn good scene there PB, that was classic baseball ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:59 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:15 am

Police Squad was always great. Amazing how that scene with "bust" & impressive" was used in Naked 2: The Smell of Fear :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 11:38 am

I was only 4, so it's not my fault, but I have no idea how Police Squad didn't last a season. Still, it's fun to watch old episodes and see how some of the jokes were later worked into the films.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions