Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Animals: Swallowtail Caterpillar!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Cryptozoology, Ufos, Dinos, Mythology, Animals discussio

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:08 am

It is odd. Where Linda Moulton Howe? I'd love to know how butchering cows enhances themselves? Do they need udders? Lol. Milk-powered spaceships? They hopefully have about 25 years for full disclosure while I'm still around.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:02 am

Howe is on various places. She's been on Hannibal wrestling of all places too. They need the udders, eyes & tongues because cows have a certain liquid they need, the name escapes Me however. Barbara Lamb says the the Greys travel so much their bodies have been radiated and need these. She said they went through nuclear wars and whole bunch of stuff. That sounds logical but really I'm not buyin' all she says because I think she's a bit on the wrong page. IMO the hybrids that abductees birthed are not made to save the human race, I believe it's for a very dire reason I mean think of it, people get abducted without their permission and are scared and they just invade and abduct you. I have seen tons of abductee interviews and how violated they were. IMO no way is their hybrids gonna save our race :smsmh:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 05, 2023 5:24 am

Here is more...

Here is George Knapp & John Lear in an older video. Listen to what they say.

And here is a very recent video from around the time I posted that Bing news. That gal being a skeptic about it being aliens...still people are like that :smsmh: I know it's so horrible but is such a crucial manner, if people would just band together on these events maybe somebody could actually film it and confirm what the heck is happening when it occurs :? I have seen some on YT that close to that however and it was shocking to say the least but that's not enough and that's why Bigfoot and others stay so hidden because there's hardly any people that believe and ones that do and had their own experiences don't come forward thanks to people like her that may ridicule. I'm not one of them, I believe, I've seen stuff and come forward as you have seen & read within this topic and more to come. See the video for this recent horrific happening :roll:

One thing that always get's Me is no animals of any kind that scavenges or even bug like flies never get near these corpses, I find that the strangest thing of all really :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 07, 2023 6:31 am

Continuing from above here is this video just only a couple weeks ago...

And for those of you like PB that is checking this out that is from New York and up north (really it should go for anybody anywhere) there has been a lot of activity up there...

Now the thing is that has really irked Me about people that is interested in UFOs that they never do any investigating themselves. I'm not talking about going on a night vision hunt like you see on those soft disclosure programs on History, I'm talking about just simply going outside, looking at the clear sky at night and really, I mean really looking at the sky. What I meant earlier is that My Auntie Wanda's sister Barbara is "supposedly" a big UFOlogy fan and into Cryptozoology. I tried to talk to her about stuff and about My sightings, many that I already posted here and she was always like maybe some other time, I gotta go to work so maybe next weekend or this or that...there was always some stupid excuse so I got sick and tired about it :x And what makes this even worse is that for years, probably a decade and a half already I have never...I mean NEVER seen her outside at the front yard or back yard at night looking up...I really dislike it when people say their serious about something and you never see them do anything about it...at all! I don't like picking on people but how terrible she was to Wanda really sets Me off, I know Barbara is never out because I'm outside all the time late at there for hours and really the same could be said for My other great neighbors...nobody ever comes out to do this and I'm like no wonder why things are the way they are...yeah I'm in a mood :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Wanda saw some stuff now and then but she'd wouldn't go into detail much. I'm trying to witness these incredible & unexplained happenings in space not to mention to see if I can see any cryptids or at least any animals that are not from My area or hear weird noises that I don't know what they are and in fact I heard some weird ones only a few short hours ago across the street in the cemetery I've shown before. So what I'm saying is that people should make an effort to watch the skies way more often than they should and I'm not talking about once a week, 1 time and be done or any bum-steer like that, I mean ALL THE TIME!! While People are always like what am I going to do with My day or there's nothing to do or doing SM staring at their phone being obsessed by it you could be doing something that will make feel good & adventurous :) Like I said there's never enough time in the day to do everything I want to do so next time you feel like that go outside and spend a few hours out there, enjoy nature and see if you see & hear anything strange. You can not see Cryptids & UFOs IF YOUR NOT OUTSIDE...it's that simple! I'm serious, just like My Sig says, Always Watch The Skies :!: I have some recent sightings and will talk about then in time :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:07 am

So last night I was taking out the trash and doing some work outside while My Mom went to Schnucks &
Dirt Cheap on Gravois.
I showed her this great looking Rainbow before she left. She took a gander at it while she went down the alley. I haven't seen a Rainbow in ages so I thought I better take pics and post it here and as always click My pics and open them up in new tab for massive detail :batsmile:

Here's a great look at this beautiful day :)

Now that was about 7:45 PM, now We're at about 9:00pm and the Moon is showing up now thru the clouds and it's pretty spooky & full. Look at that epic sky and I took a pic of Jupiter but it's so far away it can be barley seen on camera :)

Now if that wasn't enough I saw a UFO too on 7/2/23. Now as I said in My very important previous post I have a ton more of recent UFO sightings and I don't know why so many people don't go outside and watch the skies because there is a ton of'em up there :roll: Imagine if you think about what I'm saying and you witness these for yourself how in awe of the mystery you will feel...now think about that :) I have had so many sightings within the last several months I really can't believe it and as much as I know I'm still trying figure a lot of stuff out. Here's My recent sighting as I was getting the groceries in from the garage as My Mom came back from shopping at Schnucks &
Dirt Cheap on Gravois
and I looked up at the Mulberry and there was a planet-like UFO there moving along
from South-East to North-West. It was a bright light, no blinking, no nothing but like an orb very similar like most of these that I have seen however this one seemed like it got higher, dimmed and cloaked. There has really been
some incredible stuff going on as of late in My area and I never seen anybody ever outside watching the skies, even the neighbors who had a party across the alley was just doing their thing while I saw a big UFO the other day traveling due East toward the great & ancient Mississippi River I mean so many people are really missing out but I'm thankful that I see these UFOs and hope to see many more soon :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:29 pm

Wow Brandon. Great photos. I wish our skies here were clear enough to capture what you've captured here. I just recently picked up some old books or rather reprints of old books. They're called The World of the Unknown. One is Ghosts, another is Monsters and the last one is UFOs. Have you heard of these?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:54 am

AcidDragon wrote:Wow Brandon. Great photos. I wish our skies here were clear enough to capture what you've captured here. I just recently picked up some old books or rather reprints of old books. They're called The World of the Unknown. One is Ghosts, another is Monsters and the last one is UFOs. Have you heard of these?

Well thanks Acid, I'm so glad you liked & appreciate what I did here, I really like to hear & know that ;) Oh I know, I hate this haziness that's being going on in the skies but even those there's UFOs up there you gotta look around your home & close areas for wildlife and cryptids, you can't find nothing if you don't look and I don't mean once a week or whatever I mean every chance you get like I said before ;) This goes for you, PB and any spectator that is reading this...if you see something strange, a possible cryptid, UFO, whatever talk about it here. I'm not that that kind of person to ridicule because I know this stuff exists and have seen many things Myself, just check the topic for My sightings :)

As for the books, are you talking about these :?:

No Acid, I never heard of them...I have a lot of Cryptozoology books but those really elude Me but boy they look great, I think I would have had a ball with those. I'm glad your actually reading actual books rather than digital stuff...I'm so for the old school way :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:06 am

Just last night I found out that Scott Carpenter has died at only 59 and it's still being investigated :(

Scott Carpenter RIP 1.jpg

I don't know if anybody here knows him. He was a YouTuber. Many YouTubers go out their way to find the truth way more than mainstream shows and Scott Carpenter was one of'em. He was from Tennessee and had a good accent. He was a Cryptozoologist, Bigfoot hunter, a religious outdoors-man and just a good man all the way around. He wrote books and was friends with "Survivor Man" Les Stroud. I have watched many of his videos and I was really shocked when i found out he had passed away :roll: In his younger days he was was an Air Force Special Forces Pilot. He knew a lot of things and revealed a lot. He also focused on Dogman, Lycans, Werewolves and a lot more. He said about George Lucas came up with the Wookies & Ewoks that they were based from Sasquatch and just altered for the movies & stories and says that Bigfoot is actually Nephilim :o If you don't know what they are you seriously need to do your research because this has really been heavily discussed by a lot of people on YT and maybe what some of the big cryptids & aliens are :!: Once you've done the research you'll see that it's quite possible. IMO I find his shocking passing to be suspicious :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Now here's a good video he made recently, I love his little music & his intro in the beginning and the bits at the end. Now watch this video, you'll see what a good natured man Scott Carpenter was and how real of a guy he was and he explains about his scary encounter with a Bigfoot back in 2013 which was 10 years ago this year :)

If you haven't seen him before and all that I hope you watched his video and paid attention to him. If you did, see his other videos when you have time. As I said above, he knew a lot of stuff and seriously knew what he was doing and you'll learn a lot from him :) May Scott Carpenter rest in peace :(

Scott Carpenter RIP 2.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:19 am

So yesterday marked a very special day, the day that Tyrannosaurus Sue was unearthed :!: This is one of the many, many grand things I so loved about 1990 :)

T-Rex Sue Found on this Day 1.jpg

I know some people really don't think of Dinosaur skeletons that much but be like Me and how I've always been, think outside the box. Those skeletons came from a LIVING ANIMAL LONG AGO and even though we know the possibilities of how they were, to think there is still mysteries about them...now I find that quite thrilling :)

Here's a quote from Me earlier on within this topic of Mine when I personally witnessed T-Rex Sue on the very same morning I saw My Hominid of South St. Louis :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector wrote:It all happen on the first day of Spring, March 20th, 2009 in the AM and what a coincidence later that morning I went to the Saint Louis Science Center to see Tyrannosaurus Sue, the largest T-Rex ever discovered in 1990 which was a fantastic exhibit!

You can see My entire post on page four here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-discussions/cryptozoology-ufos-dinos-mythology-animals-discussion-t1111-30.html

Don't forget to check out My previous post of Scott Carpenter, he passed away several days ago :roll: I got more stuff to add here in a bit in My Cryptozoology Topic :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:46 am

I'm not really familiar with Scott Carpenter but we certainly had similar interests. RIP.

There was a show on a couple years ago called Dino Hunters about people who lived up in Montana and such who searched for dinosaur fossils. It was pretty interesting.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions