Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:29 am

That's why it's so imperative for today's generation & kids to know to this stuff because when they reach our age all of what we know now will be obsolete and I really hate to think that a possibility :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

That was a really good one with Mr. T, he's still one of the best :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:31 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:00 am

Oh that was a great Rosanne. That was cool the kid wanted a Super Nintendo and saying how his friend has Genesis. Oh I loved those days of gaming! See how she was playing Super Mario, that's how My Grandpa was about Tetris :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:07 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:58 am

That was some Alf :batshock: :wwshock: :smsmh:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:20 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:22 am

Pain Killers is no laughing matter. I never saw that show before but holy cow, that's Sasha Mitchell :o He was in the Kickboxer movies...I'll post them soon...Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:18 pm

Step by Step was a decent TGIF show in the mid-90s. I liked Suzanne Somers from Three's Company and Staci Keenan from My Two Dads, so it was worth an occassional watch. TRU TV airs re-runs late Friday and Saturday mornings now.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:30 am

I see but again never watched it and amazing how now TruTV is having reruns of old TV shows :roll: Seeing that picture there and seeing Sasha Mitchell is surprising to Me :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:36 am

Well, that would help explain him in these scenes.

I guess I just never thought to look into his history before Step by Step, but that makes a lot of sense now.

I remember when TruTV was Court TV and then they started playing stuff like World's Dumbest and it was like, waitasecond. But yeah, they just started airing Step by Step and Family Matters on Friday night/Saturday mornings the last couple months, and I won't lie, I watch them often for that. The weekend of tghe SuperBowl they actually played every Step by Step episode in a row the whole weekend, and besides the couple hours the SB was on, I think we watched nothing but Step by Step the rest of the weekend, lol. Not that there's much on to watch weekends anyway. They even play movies sometimes. Last night I caught the end of Wedding Crashers on there, when I was going to sleep. Not really sure what Tru stands for anyway.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions