Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 30, 2023 3:34 am

My Grandma loved Patton the film and the speech. She knew a lot the real life Patton also. She wanted Me to watch the movie long ago and show Me everything about it. I didn't post anything for Memorial Day but really it's never too late to so here's this :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 30, 2023 8:01 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 31, 2023 5:59 am

Good'ol Office.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:57 am

Bonus from this weekend...

Spoiler:
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:23 am

I never watched Arrested Development, it never interested Me. That stuff was ok.

That was some win of that Baseball game, holy crap can you believe that :o

OK, I used to watch TruTV all the time with My Grandma. I loved a lot of their shows in the 2000s & early 2010s but I didn't watch everything, there was really only a handful of shows that really grabbed Me with only old fashion humorous stuff. One of these shows was the World's Dumbest. They had many guest stars and all that to be critical over these people that did stupid things on camera which Love seeing people doing crazy stuff that is caught on camera like that. There really isn't clips so I thought heck with it I'll just post a whole episode and as good as these are the time goes by really fast and back in the day I sit thru a few episodes at a time and My Grandma's like gosh you want too another one and I'm like yep. So here's this one :)

There's a few others on TruTV that liked too which I'll get to them in time and I have one particular episode in mind that will really surprise you :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:30 pm

We used to watch those all the time when they first started airing. They got a bit repetitive after some time.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:51 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:09 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:56 am

That was panties good ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:10 am

Good? I think you meant...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions