Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 20, 2023 6:36 am

I already have and I'm going to post there in a few minutes as i wanted to do these usuals first ;)

I never seen that before. I see what you mean about can't but laugh. That is quite bad in a number of ways. Hopefully that news-station is good today like that.

I seen that one before and still really can't believe :roll: :batsmh: :wwshock: :smlol:

Two News bits...

Jim Brown has died...it' weird funny I just saw him when I got that Richard Dawson clip from the Running Man because Brown was a big villain in that film too which that was the first time i saw him way back then and he was in Mars Attacks as well...may he RIP :roll:

Jim Brown 1.jpg

and here's this!

Disney SWGH 1.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 20, 2023 8:50 am

Saw about Jim Brown, what a legend!

Also saw that about the Star Wars hotel. Well, what did they expect at the price they were charging? It honestly looked pretty lame from the videos I saw, and going with the ST was a huge mistake IMO. Oh well.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 21, 2023 1:08 am

I know he was and I would never go there and pay such a price, IDK why anybody would with all the hassles not to mention the price inflations :roll:

I never seen that stuff before, that was good.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 21, 2023 8:42 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 22, 2023 5:56 am

That was pretty funny :lol: I have always loved Christopher Lloyd :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 22, 2023 10:13 am

Everyone looked so young in Taxi, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 23, 2023 6:17 am

I never saw that Drew before, it was very MIBish :o After I saw that I saw this on the feed, forgive Me if you did but I don't recall you posting this one PB ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 23, 2023 7:35 am

No worries, I was going to post that one eventually. Drew Carey had quite a few memorable segments. I would've probably done that one someday, but I try not to do two in a row from the same show so it's ok. Pretty sure that alien came out right around MIB and the similarities were intentional.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 24, 2023 5:05 am

OK good. Yes, I could see it coinciding with MIB.

I never watched Impracticable Jokers and I don't find humor in that clip at all :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: That can be very disturbing and especially since kids are there :roll: I hate the fact that animals are endangered and this doesn't help and this really put Me in a sour mood for a long while :x With that being said, I had to see the whole darn episode for Myself cause there was no freggin resolution for a noob that watched that to see if it was real or not. Now in the bonus content of the episode they showed it was actually regular store bought eggs hence the yoke and the woman made them like they were on a beach because that's how Sea-turtles bury their eggs. Sorry and even though it wasn't real turtle eggs i still find that was in very poor taste in humor :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 24, 2023 6:42 am

Hey, no harm no foul, humor is subjective. Like I just said, I don't normally want to repeat the same show but allow me to attempt to redeem Impractical Jokers...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions