Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 15, 2023 6:16 am

Indeed he was!

I never watched the Middle, that was good.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:48 pm

The Middle was decent. We watched it regularly when it aired.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 16, 2023 5:13 am

That's really cool PB :)

You just posted the Whole Nine Yards, here's the great scene here with Michael Clarke Duncan, he was awesome!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 16, 2023 8:31 am

He was underrated. Shame he passed over decade ago now.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 17, 2023 4:59 am

Indeed :roll:

like In said in your Toy Commercial Topic PB, I used to watch Bozo no and then as I found it fun and I always like WGN too. Look for a Zaks special in My Vintage Action Figure Topic sometime down the line ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 17, 2023 6:53 am

We never got WGN in this area until Directv so I don't think I ever had a chance to watch it. Not sure it would've grabbed my attention anyway, I'm not afraid of clowns, but never really found them appealing either. But that clip wasn't bad.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 18, 2023 5:10 am

Shame but who knows if it would have or not. I mean I liked it, I didn't watch it faithfully, just whenever I felt like it for a good time. Same here about clowns but I do like the spookier ones more however :batwink: . Oh it was pretty good :)

Dang, there was something like that on Bing a few weeks ago or so :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 18, 2023 11:50 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 19, 2023 6:29 am

Never seen that before and that's something I ain't wantin' to do to channel ghosts :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 19, 2023 8:31 am

Be sure to check out the Wrestling Promo of the Day if you missed it post47235.html#p47235

Yes, I realize this is a horrible accident, but this still makes me laugh and I feel bad for it but can't help.it. it's like Ron Burgundy come to life.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions