Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:49 am

Indeed.

That was funny, Cookie Monster was always hilarious. I loved how all of a sudden he says the moon sometimes looks like a C and then when he eats the cookie the song ends and that was that :lol:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:35 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:24 am

Never knew anything about that Schadenfreude with Gary and Nicky. That was kind different and cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:49 am

That's another song from Avenue Q. Been waiting for a decent version of it to be posted. I hope they start doing shows again but the way the world is these days I'm sure someone would be offended by something in it.

It's a shame this show will probably never get a proper rerelease because of all the outside footage they used, but there wasn't a better Saturday Morning cartoon out there.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:35 am

That was some Muppet Babies, I don't recall ever seeing that one. Star Wars was still hot before the hiatus and this was cleverly done with Star Wars especially with the eight ball instead of the dice in the Millennium Falcon. Did you see the Marvel Comics Productions and that it was a New World Company near the end there PB :?: That was a short but impressive graphic :batsmile: Really classic PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:48 am

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that Spiderman ending and being sad there wasn't a Spidey cartoon, or X-men cartoon out there anymore. At least Fox Kids finally put new ones out a few years later. Marvel also had a Muppet Babies comic which I admittedly boughtt quite often.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:01 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:30 am

I see and I did not know that about that Marvel Muppet Babies. Why admittedly :? If it was good before and you liked it it should be good another format as well even if it was for little kids...no shame in that :) :batwink: :wwwink: :smwink:

That was a pretty good skit there with Chris Farley & Adam Sandler :lol:

Here is video of actress & musician Janina Gavankar who plays Iden Versio in Star Wars Battlefront 2. This was a cool video that coincided with the video game sequel in 2018. See My video Game Topic for a lot more here at this link --->

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post47011.html#p47011

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:38 am

First off, thank goodness that Ryan Johnson trilogy never happened because The Last Jedi is probably the worst of all 9 SW movies, lol. When I was a kid I always thought a Laser Tag place based on Star Wars would make mad money. I'm sure the licensing would be crazy but I'm surprised Disney never set something like that up in their theme park or resorts.

This is a little longer, but it's the weekend and I think you'll enjoy this...

Moff Gideon! I had no idea who Giancarlo Esposito was when this aired. Never watched Breaking Bad.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:36 am

I am too, I was not liking his way of things...tooling you with you :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Don't skip My link I provided. Janina plays the new character and is a major one in Disney's canon and I'm like PB's talking about all of this Disney SW yet he has never mentioned Iden Versio but does he know her and how cool she :?

That was some great stuff of community, really fun there PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions