Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:10 am

Some of those insults made me laugh out loud.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:17 am

I'm not surprised how they look, I've been seeing people like that since 94/95 when I first saw the Gimp in Pulp Fiction however I am surprised that they want a tax funded dungeon :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

SUPER SPECIAL NOTE!! Today is My Grandpa's Birthday. In all three topics look for a special about him PLUS sometime TODAY IN THE MORNING LOOK FOR a special Tribute to him in the Special Event Section, I will appreciate that very much :)

Here is this. My Grandpa PoPo loved this WWF angle & segments with Val Venis from 1998, 25 years ago this year :shock: He wasn't crazy about Val at all but he thought it was hilarious, he really got a kick out it :lol: :(

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:07 am

Ah, choppy choppy is one of my favorite Attitude Era memories. I always liked Val. He was saddled with a gimmick that was never going to get him to the top of the card but I think did as about as good as any good with that character. He was super entertaining.

Happy birthday to your PoPo!

Funny you posted this, I was thinking last night that I hadn't done a wrestling one in a bit so I was planning on doing this one. If it were a comicbook it would be worth some decent money being the first appearance of Firple the Clown and someone called Mr. Socko. Oh, and SCSA and Vince McMahon...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:32 am

Thanks a lot PB, I appreciate :) Yes, Choppy, Choopy was great. I loved it too. See, stuff like that that Val was doing with XXX stars and WWF & WCW promoting Playboy Magazine back then too. That is what I'm talking about when I say that the Attitude Era would laugh it's @$$ off literally at this modern era. Look what TNA did to Chyna in 2011 and now WWE fired Mandy Rose...so darn pathetic :roll: I like Val, he was pretty good and that gimmick very good. I loved it when he was on screen with women. Same thing with The Godfather and his hoes. I hated Jerry Lawler saying puppies though, just call them boobs or boobies for cry'in out loud and I din't like the Right the Censor back then I mean that gimmick is really what is going on now just in a twisted same difference :roll:

I've been there countless times in a hospitable room, believe Me it's no laughing matter but I am glad that most the nurse good. That SCSA & Vinnie Mac segment was also one of the best. I miss the Attitude Era.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:50 am

Right to Censor was ok. Every era needs a heel faction that almost always loses, like The Factory.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:48 am

That's the truth.

Dang, that was a great clip of Transformers :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:41 pm

Til all are one!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:44 am

Indeed.

Ah look, it was a drunk Joe "Woolly" Namath and he wanted to kiss her, how sweet :lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smummm: I never saw that before. Of course the commentators, no matter what sport your watching especially wrestling really never acknowledged what is truthfully going on screen there, once in a very, very blue moon they do which that's always bugs Me I'm like your seeing the guy dunk or some crazed fan just entered the ring, just say it, it'll make the program seem even more legit but it's all part of saving face and keeping the show going of what it's supposed to be like :roll: That was good PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:09 am

Broadway Joe went to a broadway with Suzy Kolber, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:07 am

That was quite different PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions