Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:52 am

I thought he was a great choice and did a pretty good job. I don't think teh characterization of Lando was exactly great, but that's not his fault.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:26 am

Well good. I never knew him before that cause I never watched Community and whatever else he was in.

That Drew was pretty good and I can really relate to that one cause let's just say I've been there & done that was AOK My way and then in situations like he was in...oh and bet on the pig :o :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:14 am

Lol, pigs are surprisingly fast. At least the little ones.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:24 am

Oh yeah they are :)

That was some Sports Editorial. AstroTurf aka The fake stuff :lol: Amazing how the Yankees would do that later on with veteran players like their Red Sox rivals and boy-oh-boy The Cardinals would too! It always looks good on paper but not always the best results in the long run when the time comes :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:53 am

Tried to cobble this together from various clips, it's kind of a parody of Rad and other 80s movies...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:04 am

It's Opening Day!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:13 am

That was some Teen Titans, really cool PB :) Yes, Baseball season is underway :shock: That's why you need empires & fielders :lol:

Here is one of the most iconic scenes in any film, My Grandpa absolutely loved this, listen to score by Randy Newman in the background, it fits just perfectly :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:19 am

Yep, that was filmed in Buffalo.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:33 pm

Sorry for the double post today, but I wanted to wish a happy 96th birthday to Mr. Feeny himself, William Daniels.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:06 am

That was amazing, I did not know that PB :shock: Really cool Simpsons :lol:

Here's this from Angles in the Outfield, such a great scene, see the movie trailers section for more :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions