Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:06 am

Chappelle Show had some great skits. Like I said with SNL, probably won't be the last one here.

I hope you don't mind a St. Patrick's Day compilation...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:05 am

OK well that is good :)

Earlier I recalled how we dressed up all in St. Patrick's Day green and stuff for school, that wasn't a bad time :) No I don't mind ;) These were pretty good. My fave was the one with ATJ. I thought he looked like the Hulk there was for sec. All of that was really cool and you sure posted a lot of St. Patrick's Day stuff PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:30 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:57 am

Oh boy more St. Patrick's :shock: That Looney Tunes was great, I think that's first time I saw that one in it's entirety, really cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:06 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:18 am

Oh that was a pretty cool Irish SDL, good cast too PB :)

So I got one that's a bit Irish and one of My all-time favorite matches and it was so rad watching this for the first time when it originally aired with that great setting while Steve "Mongo" McMichael, Eric Bischoff & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan was on commentary :) This is when WCW was experimenting with hardcore wrestling and a lot of the Nation wasn't familiar with ECW and that style in April of 1996 months before the nWo happen :shock: It's The "Belfast Bruiser" Fit Finlay vs. "Lord" Steven Regal in a Parking Lot Brawl. Now this was great wrestling :batsmile: :wwshock: :smgrin:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:34 am

They look so young :(

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:57 am

Indeed they were. My goodness gracious, he was like a human sloth :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:34 am

It's one of my favorite Night Court moments. Sometimes when my kids accuse me of moving to slow when they're in a hurry I'll break out the, "I have a card which states my condition." They're usually unamused, but it's more for my own benefit, lol.

Bonus Michael...Bolton?

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:29 am

Oh no doubt, it was really good PB :) Yeah, I know what you mean, today's kids aren't like how we were but if it makes us feel better ;)

Oh that Michael Bolton was pretty good and creative :) I saw this one when I saw that SNL vid...It's kinda terrible yet I thought this was quite funny believe it or not and I didn't expect Jessica Alba there :o :lol: :batshock: :wwwink: :smsmh:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions