Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 05, 2022 8:53 pm

WOW, I remember them McNuggets toys, they were actually some of My faves back then as I'm play with'em and whil I was eating My McDonald's, I'm not sure how many I have as I have misplaced them but oh them days when I was a youngster :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 06, 2022 8:56 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 06, 2022 8:44 pm

Ah K-B. Yep, this was so good. See how wonderful this was back then and in 95 and in the 90s period :?: When I recently posted My Visionaries, remember the little K-B display I took of General Kael & Mortdred and I said how great of a time it was and I gotta showcase K-B like I have been doing with the other stores. I'm desperately trying to find pics of the ones in My are from long ago and darn it, nobody took of'em, if we only knew then :roll: I may repost this commercial when I get to it PB cause this was great ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 07, 2022 8:16 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:29 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 08, 2022 9:14 pm

Never seen that Spider-Man commercial before. That looked really cool. Too bad they didn't make a movie like that then, that Green Goblin IMO rocked!

Yep, Chuck E. Cheese. That was a great place. I had already covered ShowBiz Pizza Place in My Vintage Action figure topic and with My Star Wars Arcade game, I had such great times there. In fact I have 1 more little showcase of them to be shown soon :o To remind you about ShowBiz that I posted before :)

They were owned and taken over by Chuck E. Cheese. I just recently said about them when I talked about the Turtles in Time Arcade game that I beat in the arcade topic. I had only experienced them once in 1994, I was 13 and while a place like that may seem a little bit odd for a 13 year old, I was with My Mom's Boyfriend's 2 sons & daughter (as I said before, surprisingly we related to each other really well cause we both liked wrestling, video games and big movies). Hey, when there's Pizza & Arcades around, it doesn't matter how old you are :batsmile: We had a good time there, it was very memorable :)

Good ones PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 09, 2022 6:51 am

I looked for a Major Magics commercial, which was another play place like those but had no luck. On with the show...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 09, 2022 5:56 pm

I found this after having posted the previous commercial, but wanted to share it anyway because, holy crap, pre-teen Austin Powers is in the commercial.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 09, 2022 9:47 pm

Gosh, sure looks like him :? :o Dr. Who. I never got into it but them figures looked cool. Good one PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 10, 2022 9:24 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions