Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:51 am

Oh the Cadbury Bunny commercial, classic! Ya know, they still play some alternate versions of that one on TV still believe it or, its one of the only commercials that still plays from decades ago :o

Here's a cool one from 1989!

And here is the altered from one like you posted, it was from the early 90s :!:

Oh, just a little reminder, last year before Halloween I posted Holiday stuff early and some of it was Easter, just a little recap ;)

Pez Easter!

Easter Bend'Ems!

Spearhead Bunnies: Got these from White Castle in 89, good, good times :)

Happy Easter by the way ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:01 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:39 pm

Wow. never seen that Pez before looked pretty cool and fun with the bonuses. I'll tell ya them older commercials are really good and shows you what a different era it was. In fact I enjoy them as much as the the ones in the 80s & 90s. I was surprised about this Pez ad. I have always liked Pez hence why I showcased My holiday Pez dispensers last year :)

I have seen many commercials of recent times and many of them not that fun but this Walmart Easter was pretty good, cool treat to see it for the first time PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:51 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:15 pm

Wow, I never knew about that Superman Kellogs, that looked really good and so classic & vintage :smgrin: I bet the kids had a blast with him back then. Really nice PB :smwink:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:04 am

Man, most of the internet is a cesspool, but I'm glad things like these commercials still exist...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:32 am

Yeah, if it had an embodiment it would look like him :o

I loved the Muppets and I never saw that one before. Sorry but I didn't find much humor and stuff in that one, not at this time anyway :|
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:02 am

Nah, s'all good. It's not really funny. I mean, maybe it was back then, but now I find it kind of strange, which was a Jim Henson calling card at times. It's odd, for sure.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:13 am

Great PB :)

Oh now that's more like it, Fraggle Rock was My favorite between Sesame Street & The Muppets. Gosh, that's the record I showcased in My Vintage Action Figure Topic when I showed My Fraggle Rock stuff. Gosh, My Mom got Me that and them books all them years ago, I totally forgot about them books and I have no clue to where they are now but at least I found the record when I did :)

Cool & sweet commercial PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:06 pm

I sure did love Fraggle Rock as a kid. But the Muppet Show had a slight edge.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions