Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DAFFNEY UNGER R.I.P. :(

Whether it's six sides or a squared circle, the Phenomenal One or the Virtuoso, come on in and Cross the Line, slapnuts.

DAFFNEY UNGER R.I.P. :(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:51 pm

My gosh i just found this out and I am so sadden about this, Daffeny Unger has passed away. She was one of my all-time favorites and IMO one of most talented, great females wrestlers over the last 20 + years and one the hottest and most beautiful females of all in wrestling ever :o People think Paige is the original scream queen in wrestling...I'm afraid not, Daffney WAS the original scream queen in wrestling! If you seen her in WCW and her TNA days then you'll know what I mean!

Mick Foloey was trying to get people to help. CLICK THIS LINK!

I will miss you gorgeous Daffney Babe :(

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: DAFFNEY UNGER R.I.P. :(

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:02 pm

Yes, this was horrible news. So sad. I saw mention of her instagrams post on twitter last night then found out about her passing this afternoon. I haven't seen any of the video, nor do I plan on ever watching it. So tragic and unfortunate.

This was one of the better, more clever moments of WCW in it's waning days that I'll always remember the finish to...

RIP Daffney

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: DAFFNEY UNGER R.I.P. :(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:03 am

Oh indeed. I am still shocked about her :( Her time in WCW was great & fun :) Good you put that hotline there.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to TNA/Impact Wrestling