Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:45 am

I liked the movie, I was a little old for the toys and cartoon though.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:27 am

Your never too old PB :?

I believe I recall that Fraggle Rock VHS Collection commercial. I wonder if there's still people that still has the whole thing in a cherished collection :?: That was a still a great time of Nick At Nite too, that was rad that guy flippin' on his TV then his lover appears :o That was really good PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:59 pm

Totally forgot about those Nick@Nite ads.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:13 am

Yeah, like many of channels over the years that became blah, Nick at Nite was pretty good then. Oh Ren and Stimpy was really good too however I don't recall seeing that commercial but the toys by Mattel looked familiar. Cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:17 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:42 am

I don't recall seeing that Nickelodeon Gak by Mattel. That looked cool and it was right up Mattel's alley since they had the MOTU Slime Pit. Don't you miss when kids loved slimy stuff :roll: Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:44 am

I liked MOTU slime until it dried and got crusty, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 01, 2023 3:07 am

Ibdeed and i'm sure the same goes for this stuff too. I never saw that Nickelodeon Long Smatter before. I'd really like to know what the kids of today think about these great things that kids used to have fun with. Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 01, 2023 1:58 pm

Every once in a while we do a non-toy commercial....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 02, 2023 5:00 am

Well it's ok if it's within reason ;) Dang, I never saw that Candy one before...I got news for ya Mr. Frank "Uncle Buck" Crumb, you just got scalped and robbed :? :lol: :batsmh: :wwlol: :smsmh:

UPDATE: Look for a special Showcase of these in My Vintage Action figure Topic Today :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions