Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:50 am

Who care's PB, it's Wrestlemania Sunday :) That was a good one, such great music too. Dang those times were fun :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:24 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:57 am

Dang, I never saw nor knew that Mattel Vac-U-Form, that looked really cool and darn near a manual precursor to 3D printing, it looked liked it would be very fun too, amazing PB :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:18 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:18 am

Another Evel, I never saw that one before. That was really cool :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:50 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:07 am

Ah Robotech. see how darn cool those were :?: I really regret not being more serious about them like I was with My Go-Bots. That was a nice companion commercial to My showcase you just saw, thanks PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:50 am

Another that's not toys, but, uh...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:48 am

This actually fits with this RoboCop stuff going on here recently. That was a Japanese Noodle commercial which was their UFO brand, it doesn't mean spaceships though Japan is huge on that subject hence why nearly all of Toho's Godzilla films has to do with aliens & extra-dimensional beings. This was actually a tie-in and/or cross promotion to RoboCop 3 from 1993, 30th anniversary this year :o If you look on the bottom of the commercial in says Copyright 1993 Orion Pictures. It's blurry yes but it is there :? Again, I always look for copyrights just not on figures but stuff like that too, it can tell you so much :shock: In the film is there the Kanemitsu Corporation that manufactures Japanese cyborgs called "Otomo" in the way of honor of Ninja & Samurai. This was a pretty cool commercial. It may look weird and stuff but you gotta understood it's from a different country so it will be "different". This is really one of the last times RoboCop was featured in a commercial until the 2014 reboot that went nowhere & the "what the heck" KFC ones in 2019. Pretty cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:43 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions