Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:13 am

Ah, yes, was supposed to be a BMX commercial.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:24 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:52 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:05 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:15 am

I see, I thought that's what happen PB ;) I never saw this before and really cool seeing this :) Oh My Grandma got Me a Sting Ray just like that at a yard sale, its blue and I still have it in the garage with the bikes My Grandpa got Me. It's a fun bike, It was My second fave bike next to My blue Dyno. it has the old fashion brakes in the pedals. Gosh I miss those days when kids were just interested in little things like toys & bikes outside. That was sweet PB :)

Oh boy, Kenner's Starting Lineup. That was an awesome commercial! You saw bit of a preview of Mine in My Star Wars. I plan on continuing that with the rest and in more detail later on soon in My Vintage. In fact I have been thinking about Baseball for a while now and been thinking of showcasing many of My Baseball items in My Odds & Ends and look for a special in My Modern sometime soon as well, I may post a ton of Baseball stuff this year if everything works out :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:02 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:06 am

Wow, another Starting Lineup. That commercial was really awesome too. They made some cool ones. Amazing something else that 1988, 35 years ago this year, unbelievable :o That was really with Ozzie Smith, Wally Joyner & Wade Boggs. Seeing this makes Me regret not getting into them figures even more back in the day :roll: I'll be getting My showcase of the ones I got in time. That's really good PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:09 am

I always liked the football figures more, maybe because Buffalo actually had a team. But I did have a few baseball players as well.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:18 am

Yes, it's all such good stuff. Like I said before, the FB figures looked pretty nifty. Ah, another WWF LJN, That little song was so good. It matched so well with most of the other product & licenses just not during that time but really the rest of the 80s IMO. Truly one of the best eras of wrestling period!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:31 pm

Not a toy, but...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions