Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:57 am

Wow those were really cool ones by Mego. What a great Hulk that was and Captain America looked great :)

By the way, I just revealed a hint of My Marvel in My topic in My DC ToyBiz Part 7 and I just posted My Woolworth Part 2 as well, check it out and take your time PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:38 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:09 am

Oh boy SPOILER :o :shock: :!: :lol: :batsmh: :wwlol: :smummm: Yes, those ARE THE Marvel Super Heroes series that I just revealed. Those are the first ones I saw at a store or at least noticed and I wanted them big time. I have the whole series as I have all of them figures in the commercial plus 3 more that wasn't including Iron Man, Daredevil & Venom :shock: The commercial said 1991 but but I got most of them in the later part of 1990. It's a terrific series and wait until you see them all together and everything else I have in store PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:37 am

I actually have this stashed away somewhere. I got it on the cheap when KB was sadly going out of business.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:19 am

I never saw that commercial before and I had those figures, I loved that Lizard but I didn't get the playset. Well dang PB, you got a bit of history there, you got them figures too :?:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:03 am

Yeah, it's a cool set. I used it for a NY diorama, but since my MLs are packed away, it is as well.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:02 am

Oh boy, Lucky Charms, it's been ages since I saw a commercial of one and it's been a long time since I had them too. Oh man it's Mike Myers yet again :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:21 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:56 am

Gosh, I never saw that Mickey Mouse Roller Coaster before, that looked like a real classic set & super fun PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:59 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions