Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:07 am

As I just said in your Movie Trailers topic PB, I am a huge LOTR fan. I have a ton of the figures by ToyBiz, they were some of the coolest and most realistic figures ever made IMO. One day I gotta showcase My collection in My Modern Action Figure Topic. Dang I don't recall that BK Commercial nor those figures, IDK how I missed that one :? Well We only had 3 BKs, one near My Wehrenberg Kenrick Theater which that whole area is gone :roll: One in South County near TRU & the other one on Grand across the street where My other National was which is gone too :roll: They had a huge with stand ups event for SW: E3:ROTS I recall that then a bit later they went out :roll: The BK I posted in My B-Day Recent Acquirement special didn't come about till 2008 so there's the reasons why I missed out. Those looked pretty cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:40 am

This seems like the laziest concept ever.

Toy exec 1: "What do kids like that we can make a toy out of?"

Toy exec 2: "I don't, rocks and bugs and things?"

Toy exc 1: "That's perfect!"

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:40 am

:lol: I never saw that before by Ideal. Despite the name they look pretty cool like a twisted mixture of Rock Lords, Sectaurs and Inhumanoids :o Cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:54 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:42 am

Wow, I never saw nor knew about Mighty Casey. That looked fun and a longer commercial too :o That was one big toy train and I thought the one had was large :shock: That was pretty cute PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:47 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:57 am

Ah, the Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa. I really never seen the cartoon back then but gosh I loved the figures. My Mom got Me all of them except Iron Horse at Venture in South County when they were going on clearance (gosh I believe in 1993, 30 years ago this year!!). I just loved them. They were made by Hasbro. when I still loved them. They all looked really cool with great designs that you could relate to Western & Midwest Wildlife. I crossed them over many times with My Street Sharks & TMNT. Once I get to My 90s in My Vintage I'll showcase'em, they were one of My favorite series' back in the day. This was good PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:14 am

I wasn't really aware of either being 15 by then wasn't really on my radar.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:36 am

Wow, I hadn't thought of those in who knows how long :shock: I had at least one of those when I was really little but it wasn't Dr. Seuss, it was a non licensed one with Zoo Animals and I believe it was made by Mattel and had the string. I have no clue where it is now :roll: Nice PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:05 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions