Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:47 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:10 am

That was another thing I'm not crazy about Football is the helmets cause you can't see who is who, especially from a distance, their just numbers. I like to identify each and every person I see there...its simple with Baseball & Wrestling, with Me not good with Football. With that being said those Kenner Starting Lineups look mighty fine and that was cool you could remove their helmets. Nice PB :)

It's Valentine's Day and here is a classic :batsmile: :wwwink: :smgrin:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:26 pm

Those look vaguely familiar.

Call, I triple dog dare ya!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:55 am

Huh, how about that ;) Oh I thought you'd post that one...nope My days of calling those numbers are over. you can dog dare Me all you want, I ain't do'in it :batsmile: However, I did call the Ghostbusters hotline a long time ago, the lines kept on ringing and nobody answered...I have no idea about now :?

I've been thinkin' about this, I only saw 1 commercial for it. I got some Road Runner Ice Melt a while back and I don't know if you ever had it before but it's actually licensed from WB and official. It does work pretty nice :batwink: :wwshock: :smlol:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:29 pm

Yeah, I've used that salt before. Not this year, though.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:53 am

I see. That was a pretty good game. I don't think I have that one however SUNSOFT made a few Looney Tunes games for the SNES which I know for a fact I have this one...

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:43 pm

I remember a few Looney Tunes games for the SEGA Genesis, I think I rented a Bugs Bunny game and a Tiny Toons game at one point.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:46 am

Yeah, Looney Tunes kinda ruled on SNES & Sega Genesis but more on this in a sec...

I may recall seeing that Tiny Toons McDonald's way back then, I'm not sure. I never got any of those toys however they looked fun. This kinda irks Me when they acted real nice when they brought out the 100 Happy Meals :roll: For along time I always got p!$$ed cause when I'd order a big meal for My Family that would last us a couple days or so the burger joints would act like it was such a huge hassle/deal and people would ask Me like "how big is My Family, are you having a party" and like oh we gotta cook all this stuff and so on :roll: I'm like what the heck does it really matter to you, I'm going to pay you and your place is getting good business. For example I talked showcased about Our once local Qunizos in My Vintage Action Figure Topic a while back when I showcased National & Cowboys & native Americans. They were once located in the Plaza that took the place where National was on Kingshighway & Chippewa. I loved their taste and especially their dressings but I hated going there cause I'd ordered like 6 or so subs so We could have extra food for later as a dinner & snack that night, the next day and all that, I mean does that sound so strange :roll: They always acted like it was insane that I'm ordering that much and they were really lazy to make it. I'm like oh I'm the only person that does this :roll: GET REAL :!: They weren't getting good business as it was which I wonder why and I thought I was being a good customer but like I had said before, I guess they never cared about My business. Not too long after that they went out of business and really I was a bit surprised but that didn't last cause I was like well I tried but you people were so stupid and didn't know nor cared what a great customer I was and I didn't feel sorry about them at all one bit cause I wasn't appreciated one bit and as you can tell it's still the same way with Me even though this was in the mid to late 2000s :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

OK, back to the Tiny Toons. Here is the cool game on SNES, it wasn't made by SUNSOFT, it was made by Konami of all companies...

and here it is again long with it's Sega Genesis counterpart in this really cool commercial :) It was so cool playing the same title on these systems cause really the games were never the same for many including Konami's TMNT, their games were always different on ever system, it was so fun back then :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:00 am

I remember playing a Tiny Toons game but I couldn't tell you which one.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:01 am

I see. Back to your commercial in a sec...don't forget I showcased My Taz-Mania in My Video Game Topic, it was such a tremendous story how I bought it ;)

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/video-game-figures-strategy-guides-primagen-t1097-70.html

OK, now back to your Looney Tunes Ertl Cars. I never seen them person and I found out about them later sometime after the web arrived. I would have really liked to have them. However during this time period in 88/89 Ertl made some metal figures of Looney Tunes too, I believe I only got what I showcased before last year in My Vintage with Lucky Bell's version too :batwink:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions