Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: Halloween Edition

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:55 am

I loved the 80s Rampage arcade game and the NES version but there wasn't a commercial for them. They were really fun games.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:43 am

Oh yes it was so great to to play. Shame they never made a commercial for it :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:38 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:09 am

Gosh, I ain't never seen that before. It seems like it had a concept similar to Operation in a way of "better not touch that part". Cool PB :)

Here is a huge compilation of Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters...it's so classic!

NOTE: To all them spectators don't miss My huge Ghostbusters showcases in the General Figure Discussion in My Vintage & Ginormous Spooky Figure Special!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:52 am

Yeah, that was my thought too when I saw it, that it looked like Operation.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:52 am

Huh, how about that ;)

Oh I loved Play-Doh, I couldn't get enough of it. I never had that set however and in fact I'm not sure if I ever saw that one before. NOTE: It's strange you post this cause soon I got a small Play-Doh showcase coming up in My Vintage which you might be surprised about it PB ;)

Here is The Boglins! I loved these guys. I only have one which you can see him very early on in My Vintage as he was one of the first ones I ever showcased which was Bog-o-Bones :blhal:

I got one more for tomorrow :blbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:01 am

Ah, Boglins! I thought of them early on and then forgot about them.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:00 am

I see. Unfortunately that happens :roll: Them Lego Monster Fighters looked cool. I have a couple little Lego items from very recently I might present later on in My Odds & Ends :)

Here is one more Boglins commercial, I really loved them guys, it was one of Mattel's coolest lines IMO. This commercial is hilarious :lol: :smgasp: :wwlol: :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:28 pm

Lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:21 am

Gosh, I don't recall seeing taht game nor that commercial. VP is at it again :blhal:

Here's these, I basically saved them for months for Halloween really :blbat:

I have some of these figures from BOTH series'. My Mom got Me them at venture way back in the early 90s. Once I get to My 90s in My Vintage I will showcase them :blbat:

Socket Poppers by Ertl! There was no commercial but I thought that this was just as good as it shows you a lot of fun :)

Trash Bag Bunch by Galoob! Ah these were so cool and look how these kids were, it was exciting!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions