Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: Halloween Edition

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:03 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:01 am

Hah, I never saw that before either. I said it before, I loved the BK KIds Club, I love the whole thing like the animation, characters, items all of it :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:23 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:02 am

Ah yes, Simon's Quest was arguably the best one. 1987, 35 years ago this year :o My Grandma loved watching Me play it and she'd help now and then. I noticed a lot as it always important to look at everything no matter what your doing but sometimes she'd notice things that I didn't. I loved those and she'd notice things even much later in her days. She noticed a lot in My Star Wars Battlefront & Battlefield games even in recent times that even YT gamers didn't even notice :o

The commercial isn't the best quality but here is Super Castlevania IV for the SNES from 1991. It was so great!

You can get these games and more on PS4 in a special anniversary pack. I talked about that in My second video game topic, research it there!

I featured My Simon's Quest novel in My first Video game topic as well VERY recently but briefly Castlevania Bloodlines in My Game Genie showcase...GO CHECK IT OUT soon before I enter some spooky stuff like video games & action figures and later on I plan on showcasing My Castlevania figures by NECA :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:39 am

Believe it or not, never played any of the Castlevania games. I was more into sports games back then.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:52 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:42 am

I never seen them before, them were strange yet cool :)

Gosh really :?: Well even though you missed out on it all those years ago they have the special collection on PS4 plus other games. If your kids are into horror games then maybe they would like them. Castlevania was so huge when I was a youngster even thru late 90s. Unfortunately they never re-released Castlevania 64 or it's prequel/2.0 Legacy of Darkness which I always thought it so foolish as it was the first 3D game in the franchise and arguably the best. I had already showcased the great strategy guide My Grandpa PoPo got Me a while back in My Video Game Topic along with My Mortal Kombat ones as well!

Here is the cool trailer :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:11 am

I shouldn't say I didn't play any of them. I know I played the first one a bit, but it was a series I never got into.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:49 am

I see. Dang I never saw that commercial before, that was great :) I had already showcased that great Sega Genesis Ghostbusters from Star Video. I love Ghouls 'n Ghost too!

This is My fave Mortal Kombat game of all-time, I was so happy when My Grandparents got it for Me for either Christmas 95 or My B-Day 96 and when My Grandpa got Me the strategy guide a bit later on that I had already showcased :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:43 am

Not sure I ever played 3. Don't think I got beyond 2 when I lost interest. I never was too into the button mashing fighter games.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions