Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:18 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:28 am

Darn it PB, I didn't comment on the LJN Hulkamania Set. I actually never seen that before if you can believe that, that was awesome :o It must have been "wonderful" to advertised somebody else's product and not your own. Paul was a babyface then and he actually joined Hogan for a while especially for the first ever Survivor Series despite their big feud before that! Man that kid really shaped up and looked legit :)

Ah, the BK Kids Club. I loved that and that time, when kids were kids. I liked the mascot cartoon character as well as the song. I've said it before, I loved it when they had the TMNT in 1990, that was the best IMO. I am not familiar with that Disney one however but it looked pretty sweet and fun. Good one PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:13 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:45 am

Yep McFarlane & Spawn! You know how much of a fan & collector I was of his lines. I greatly but briefly showed them in My Halloween topic, Also how much I've complained about how they became generic later on and how I disliked how people just got "disinterested" in lines like Spawn & Movie Maniacs over time. That was a great one PB.

Continuing WWE 2K. Now as I said, I didn't get WWE2K18 and got SWBFII instead and I'm glad I made that choice. Most of everybody that was in 18 would still be in 19 and ones that I really wanted was "The Model" Rick Martel & Rock & Roll Express. There would be tons of material that was added with backstage stuff, arcade modes and so much more.

So here is WWE 2K19, this time we'd get 2 pre-order DLC characters which was Rey Mysterio since he was coming back and "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey before all of the nonsense. There would be other packs of DLC wrestlers. It was all done pretty well.

Also nearly the entire 205 Live roster is present which was HUGE for Me at the time including Mike & Maria Kanellis in a terrific entrance. Lars Sullivan is awesome, Jinder Mahal world champ and Strowman Monster in the Bank too! The NXT roster was pretty big but only 2 NXT UK names however. We also have Zombie HHH :blbat: The roster overall is like the biggest ever made with so much custom options & CC too!

So far that is My last WWE 2K game that I bought because with all of the glitches and everything about WWE 2K20 made Me not get it, even at $5! 19 had so much more and with all of the releases and stuff the roster wasn't even half as good as this! I mean WWE 2K19 is like the ultimate wrestling game because of its huge roster for one reason, the server is still on going because of WWE 2K20 :o Even though I don't have the dumpster fire of a game that most of everybody talks & complains about, I'll post about it anyway next ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:14 am

Ah, Lars Sullivan. There's a name from the past. I wonder whatever became of him after the firestorm.

Since we've been talking about Kevin Nash elsewhere...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:52 am

This animation is the stuff of nightmares...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:36 am

Lars is finished with wrestling. Shame about him because he had a lot of potential of being the top guy :roll:

Ah man Monster Truck Madness 64! AWESOME! When games were really cool in the late 90s. See how Bg Kev was, he brought such extra character when he & Hall took over WCW in 96. He was such an unlikely comedian with such talent.

Oh gosh, I never saw that SBSPMcD commercial before. I was never a fan and really I never understood how people could like cartoons like that, that looked and seemed so strange :?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:50 am

Hmmm, forgot to do one yesterday sp here's a classic two'fer....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:27 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:58 am

Oh here we are with Transformers once more, The Dino-Bots RULED! Like I said before. I have Optimus Prime but I got the reissue in the 90s but he could be a bit different and I'll get to him when I get to the 90s in My Vintage Action Figure Topic, it'll be an awesome showcase once I get to it!

Oh man, I don't have that WWF Mayhem one, I stopped collecting them not to much after the fall of WCW. Gosh that looked like fun. I could have had a major good time with them especially with My ECW guys. Notice The Boss Man & The Rock are the 2 there that they chose. Oh I bet their gonna do some research ;)

Classic stuff PB :)

So I just posted My special GREMLINS showcase just minutes ago. Here is a commercial to coincide with one of the special figures I got long ago :)

Gizmo by Hasbro Softies!

[i]BONUS!]/i]

Vintage Gremlins Cereal!

Here is Billy & Gizmo over 3 decades later, older but their still great!

So when you can, I'd appreciate you checking it out but go to page 24 FIRST to see Gizmo from the commercial I just posted + Topps' Stripe and to see the introduction of My Gremlins Showcase :)

Later ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions