Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Webslinger's Customs

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Webslinger's Customs

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:23 am

Webslinger, that's custom of Spawn is out of this world and you did one fantastic job of detailing it and I loved the chains and the wonderful details that you put into it. A Masterpiece by all definition!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:21 am

I decided to get my mind off of this past weekend and tried to work a little more on my custom DCUC inspired Spawn figure. The head, cape and skull buckle w/chains all came from a 10th anniversary Spawn (green) figure from McFarlane toys. I found the figure in a 5.00 bin broken and in a ziploc baggie. All I have done so far is paint the head, gloves and feet as well as modified the cloak and super glue the skull buckle w/chains to the waist. I wanted to go with a more classic look on him when he was first introduced I remember seeing Spawn with an orange cloak etc... I still have a little ways to go but I wanted to get my mind off of stuff and this seemed like a good way to do it. Hope you all enjoy what I have done with my meager talents.
IMG_3829.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Illiasc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:32 am

Thanks for the update, Webslinger. It's looking terrific so far! Love the new paint on him. I'd say your talents are far from meager, buddy.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:47 am

Here is an update on DOOM 2099... I have made all the cuts/adjustments needed so far. I still need to drill out the Dr. Doom head so it fits firmly on the neck peg then I just need to paint the cloak and hood blue then super glue it down onto the shoulder armor. Then I will have a proper DOOM 2099 figure that not even Toybiz or Hasbro will ever make for us. We're lucky to be getting the Spiderman 2099 figure next year... as always hope you enjoy the pic.
IMG_3834.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:30 am

Spawn and Dr. Doom looks awesome and the colors are just marvelous WebSlinger!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:10 am

That Doom is inspiring. Of all the 2099 characters, he is definitely deserving. Keep us updated, I wanna see him in all his glory!
Spawn is coming along really nice as well, lots of great details.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Illiasc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Doctor Doom has always been one of my favorite Marvel villains, so naturally I say - Awesome Doom 2099 custom there, Webslinger! But really, loving the work you've done with him so far! They'll both look truly incredible once finished.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Just needs paint
image.jpg
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Really?!? He looks finished to me...spectacular
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:12 am

WOW dude, you have done it again, I love Mad Jack and Kilmer, great jobs again :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs