Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: Bellas are Leaving!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:12 am

Interesting considering where Brie's husband works and that they were recently spotted there backstage with Saraya....

Honestly, I was never the biggest fan of theirs but that would be a major get if they did show up in AEW. AT the same time, probably not going to happen. But, never say never...they have been rumoring a women's Blood and Guts Match and right now there's just Sraya, Toni, and Ruby 1+1+1+2=
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: Bellas are Leaving!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:10 am

How about that. Yeah i wouldn't mind that. The name change is apropos for that to happen, Cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: Paige is back???

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:10 am

So I've been getting e-mails from WWE all of sudden starting with last week. I don't know what's going on cause I always look for them & Peacock and they haven't sent Me e-mails since the Peacock deal. Anyway they've been having shows on A&E which is basically USA's sister company. I haven't watched any of them because I don't have a DVR nor am I really interested in this type of stuff, Peacock has plenty of content if i want to see it. However I believe it was rather strange about this and quite important to bring this to one's attention because not only does this WWE Legends show feature Jerry "The King" Lawler but it feature's Paige :o There is 2 things going on here. 1. Why is she considered a Legend :? That is almost as worse as letting Beth Phoenix & The Bella Twins in the Hall of Fame years beyond when their supposed to and 2. She is currently in AEW as herself Saraya so what in the heck is going on :?: Is she returning, is this a way to have her other history brought back to the public or is there something else going on here :batconfused: :wwshock: :smummm:

WWE 1.jpg

Also they have a WWE Rivals Show and this one features Trish Stratus & Lita. Now that maybe exciting :)

WWE 2.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:41 pm

I didn't watch it. I find those A&E documentaries to be kind of meh since the WWE has a hand in their production, they can't really cover everything like something like Darkside of the Ring. But those were probably made way before she left so they already put the money and effort into production, and they own all the footage, so I don't think there's anything nefarious. As for why she's a "Legend", well, how many wrestlers have movies about their lives? I mean, she's young enough where I could see her back in the WWE at some point, but not anytime soon as I'm sure she's got a decent length contract from AEW.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:30 am

I see and your probably right about all of that PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:07 am

As a bonus :)

WWE 3.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - TRISH HEEL & NEW WORLD TITLE!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:59 pm

Why Trish why :?:

This is IS WHY :!:

Bad Bunny to fight at Wrestlemania BackLash in a bout a week :!:

WWE Draft :!:

A NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE BELT :batshock: :wwsmh: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:14 am

The new title while Roman is still champ seems so stupid. Anyone who wins it will feel like a consolation prize. If Cody wins it'll be like, well, he couldn't be Roman so they had to make a new title for him. It's so dumb. It Cody would've won, it would've made more sense to split the titles again, but this just seems like a second tier belt now. I don't get the timing as all.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:22 am

I completely agree wih all of that and yes the timing doesn't make sense, I guess the hope of them regaining logic is done after all :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - SC TAKES ON AMERICA!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 01, 2023 12:36 am

I know you love Stone Cold Steve Austin PB so I thought maybe you'd be interested in this ;)

SCSA 1.jpg

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT