Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: HOGAN RETURNS @ RAW XXX!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:10 am

Hulk Hogan returned at WWE Monday Raw XXX because its the 30th anniversary of Monday Night Raw :o I remember how the first one was, it was incredible, look for a HUGE super special about this & 1993 as a year from Me soon :!:

So "The Hulkster made unannounced appearance by kicking off the program...

At some news pages, they said he got booed relentlessly. His mic had technical difficulties like he could control that :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: They gave him a new mic at the last darn sec right before he left...many times you can't believe these news pages at all :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Hulk Hogan RAW XXX 1.jpg

If anybody really did boo him NOT because of the mic probs and continuing the hate then they need to seriously think how wonderful it is to still see Hulk Hogan & Jimmy Hart, their two of the last WRESTLING LEGENDS. Hogan is 69 :shock: Jimmy Hart is 79 :o Both are still terrific :) I always talk about Jim Johnston but Jimmy Hart wrote some great wrestling themes & songs himself ;)

Here is the clips :batsmile:

By the way, the WWE Royal Rumble is THIS SATURDAY :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:05 pm

Kind of hard to believe RAW debuted 30 years ago. I loved RAW and coincidentally, I just got the RAW 30th Anniversary 3 Pack featuring 123 Kid in his gear when he beat Razor for 10K, Razor in his green gear and the Undertaker. Pretty sweet set. Feel bad for Hogan, that must've been pretty embarrassing. They definitely need to bring him back, that would be a darn shame with that being one of our final memories of that guy on WWE/WWF TV.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:41 am

Acid, like I said, look for a huge 93 special from Me soon :o I'm sure it was :roll: WWE has had their chances, they freakin' blew it when they canceled the Hogan & Cena match when he came back in 2014 :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: I hope he appears more along with Jimmy Hart. Sting made up for it in AEW but Tony Khan will never have Hogan there :batrage: So it's gonna be WWE or nothing, I would love to see him do what Flair did and make it one last match :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: Lawler Hospitalized:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:56 am

Jerry Lawler 1.jpg

Seems like his going to be OK . With all of his health issues I think he better slow down.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:35 pm

Man, that's scary. Hang in there, King!!!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:50 am

Indeed Acid, here's a small update, it's looking better for The King of Wrestling!

Jerry Lawler 2.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: LITA & BECKY TAG CHAMPS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:36 am

First this is how it all began for the team of Redheads on hot Bayley's Ding Dong, Hello Show :batsmile:

Lita, Trish & Becky tag champs 3.jpg

Lita, Trish & Becky tag champs 2.jpg

That's right, this past Monday on Raw WWE HOFer Lita and teamed with Becky Lynch and fought Damage CTRL and beat them with the help of WWE HOFer Trish Stratus. For anybody like Me who followed Lita since her original ECW days and seeing Trish as a super hot fitness babe in the 90s and even Becky from early NXT this is huge :!: Finally Lita has a title. I'm sick and tired of legends like her coming around just for a while that can still be great and then lose so I'm glad that Lita is a champ now and this also marks Becky as a Grand Slam champ though the NXT Title alluded her. Don't get Me wrong, Becky is really a gorgeous woman, I was really digging her newer shoulder length straight hair look from months prior but now she's back to how she was before that but either way she is still great. [/b]Trish still looks superb but gosh I'm finding Lita even hotter than back in the day, any guy that questions about older women give it a second thought cause like I've said before, I always liked older women even when I was a youngster and this threesome is a tremendous example. They can still move & fight like they did years ago I mean they still got it even though their not that old considering :) Here's a pic I made of the cool women together with the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships :batwink:

Lita, Trish & Becky tag champs 1.jpg

Here is the Match :!:

I'd really like for them to be a trio team and do the Freebird Rule :batshock: :wwwink: :smgasp:

I would watch or at least keep up with WWE to see where this great stuff is heading plus there's a lot going on with the Bloodline & Cody Rhodes, NXT is really fun too :batwink:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:45 am

Moderately interesting. Just in time for WM.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:10 am

Oh yes, things is really gonna be cool and good here :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: Bellas are Leaving!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:50 am

It's funny just the other day I posted My 2011 Divas Calendar with the Bellas now I see this...

The Bellas 1.jpg

In My showcase I said My brief thoughts about them. So in short according to those reports they are leaving WWE and going back to their Garcia names. So it will be interesting to see if they appear on WWE TV again after this and if they will be called their actual names :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT