Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Extreme Rules is Tonite!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:25 am

I must say the card looks pathetically lackluster. I mean there's only 1 extreme rules match, it's the Roman vs. Balor match. I really miss the days when every match had a special stip...it is such lazy and uncreative booking to say it mildly. Surely there's gonna be more right? then again, the way WWE has been, less is more :roll: I am glad there is 3 women's matches however I just hate the Becky gimmick right now...maybe she'll grow on Me later...I don't know :roll: I mean I was so excited about Sasha's heel turn, I mean she' one of My faves and she was being extremely hot then she has to take a back seat for Becky? I mean come on, every single time and I mean every single time she has something great coming her way there's always gotta be something that'll make her take a hiatus and ruin her momentum...I mean there's a list for that :roll: :x I used to like Becky but since she had to take a leave and came back the way she did she is on not the same with Me at the moment. We'll say how this goes.

EDIT: I kinda take it back, Becky is good and quite aggressive & mean, I like that and if she is this way like she was on SDL all the time then she'll be great!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently:IMPORTANT NOTES!!!!!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:15 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE #1!

Haven't seen Extreme Rules yet...soon though. This morning I was caught up on Smackdown and as always they begin it with the "Then, Now, Forever Intro. OK step back for a sec, long ago in 1996 (25th years ago THIS YEAR!) they had one of the coolest RAW intros ever with quick action happening with many different superstars. Diesel & Razor Ramon were always there but when Razor was jumping ship to WCW becoming Scott Hall this caught My eyes as when I was getting My Figure Four newsletter in the actual mail just about every week the news & rumors in it were true so I ALWAYS from then on paid attention to the intros because not too long after Diesel was gone from the intro as well as he was going with him to WCW as Kevin Nash to form the nWo :o So ever since I have been paying attention to stuff like that because if you do then and if you compare it week after week then you'll know so & so is gone from the company and is going elsewhere :!:

Here is what I mean mean...gosh these great!

Notice Razor/Hall & Diesel/Nash IS THERE in early 1996!

Notice Razor/Hall & Diesel/Nash IS NOT THERE in mid 1996!

So here we go...for a long while now I have noticed that The Fiend & Daniel Brian (we know where Brian Danielson is now in AEW) have been gone for months now...so I have been paying CLOSE ATTENTION to it and NOW guess what :? I have been suspecting and expecting it to happen...Ric Flair's Whoooo!!!!!!! IS GONE and his Entry IS GONE!!!!!!!!! He has been replaced by All-American Ultimate Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this may mean that his ties with the company are completely severed despite his daughter's name. I have been paying close attention for/to Sasha as well but nothing yet.

WWF TNF Intro: Notice The Fiend is present!

WWF TNF Intro: Notice The Fiend is removed and replaced by Finn Balor!!!!!

Well like I said, Ric Flair's Whoooo!!!!!!! IS GONE and his Entry has been removed by The Ultimate Warrior!!!!!!

I thought I wound hurry up and point this out as I didn't know if you noticed stuff like this as I thought it was very crucial!

IMPORTANT NOTE #2!

Watch the end here from last night's Smackdown, they were in Philadelphia & Heyman tries his best to reminiscent of his old great days in ECW but the crowd is just NOT reacting at all and I'm like WHY? Are people not into that nostalgia anymore, what is the reason? The crowd I thought was very pathetic to be honest. If the crowd doesn't like the product then why do they go to the events wasting that precious money :roll: All throughout AEW's Grand Slam this week there were people with ECW shirts all over and they were a great crowd!

That's it for now :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:45 am

I would think Flair being removed might be due to the last couple episodes of Darkside of the Ring, especially the plane ride from Hell episode. I'm really hoping Flair never crossed paths with Onita so this week can be a Flair controversy free episode.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:35 am

Maybe, just watch the TNF intro then compare it, you 'll know what I mean :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:56 pm

Finally caught up so real quick, Keith Lee is being called "Bearcat" now, ladies edition of NXT was really good, WWE draft looks good plus NXT stars too and more tonight on Raw, Lesnar took the mic and what a jack, King of the Ring is coming back plus FINALLY Queen's Crown :o Bianca & Sasha was great but Becky looked like the Grinch IMO and Charlottet attacked them while her and Becky held their titles high...lovin' that. Really hyping up Crown Jewel and Goldberg is coming for Lashley!

ALIYAH is on Smackdown after being in NXT for nearly a decade so big congrats to her!

I think the Friday Night war is official :?: Remember MJF said he has Bruce Pritchard on speed dial? Well, Rollins just invaded Edge's home and he was dinking ORANGE JUICE then Edge calls for help and that help is David and Daniel which is FTR :shock:

Interesting stuff here indeed :batwink:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: NXT Halloween Havoc!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:07 am

Can't wait for this, it's tomorrow on USA!! Not sure if it's gonna be as cool as last years but still looks promising!

ImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:22 pm

Haven't watched NXT HH yet, savin' that for Halloween as I am behind still on AEW.

Its been a couple days since I knew it but Greg Hamilton has been released :o Can you believe that :?: So IMO stupid as I thought he was really. There's really some rumors as to why too :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:34 am

OK spoilers. I am so glad that Imperium won the belts from MSK! Also it was awesome that Toxic Attraction won all the bets...yes...Mandy Rose is the new women's champ thanks to a spooky Dakota Kai busting up Gonzales and I'm glad Mandy in the champ now and I really like her newer look. ! Oh and its gonna sounds wired, while I really don't Gigi's gimmick (most like a lot of this generation) she does have some really impressive & eye catching cleavage :o Shame Bron Steiner I mean Breakker lost but his first defeat was p0km because it was a long match and Ciampa had a very hard time against him. Overall it was a very good show but last years was a bit better I think because this one was lacking Shotzi.

Oh, when I was watching the show and the main event , I was like man, Chucky had a gust appearance in WCW with RICK STEINER...Breakker's father in 1998 promoting the Bride of Chucky :o Fast for to 2021 with a new Chucky series, he's back this time in WWE and with his Steiner's son... :shock: I saw somebody made vid of it. Many people are talking about amazing he is how he is so much like his uncle, are the officials and his family sure about this :? I think they need to double check his birth certificate :lol:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Seth Rolls ATTACKED + Mor

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:29 am

I still haven't finished the Survivor Series yet but saw this on YT!

I believe it was real and not a plant or part of an angle/storyline. Listen to the cuss words that Rollins says :!: :shock:

also, here is a an important vid on most of all the insane situation of WWE, I can't believe it has come to this :o :roll:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Seth Rolls ATTACKED + Mor

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:54 pm

I saw the incident on twitter. I hope they dragged his ass backstage where there weren't any cameras and let some of the boys have a chat with him.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT