Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: AEW REVOLUTION Preview!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:41 am

By the way, Caster had a henchman from Hybrid2 which was Jack Evans. Dark Order's #10 made sure this didn't pay off!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:41 am

The fans highly await to see whom the groundbreaking, hall of fame worthy signee is......It's none other than Christian Cage! Yes, that same Christian Cage of TNA's past and of course the same Christian from the WWE who we just saw reunite with Edge at the Royal Rumble. He was one of the major names on the rumored list and no has the slogan Outwork Everyone! Where will go from here?

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:42 am

Now for the street fight! This was My favorite match of the whole show. It was of the usual cinematic style. Sting's first match back after many years is a street fight! He and Darby are accompanied by the stingers & the creatures of the night against Team Taz comprising of the FTW World Champion "The Machine" Brian Cage and "Absolute" Ricky Starks with Powerhouse Hobbs & Taz's son Hook!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 am

Sting & Darby win by a huge coffin drop and Scorpion death drop! The match didn't disappoint Me at all. I loved the urban setting and the slummie feeling of at as a whole not to mention the insane spots & bumps and everything else about it. One of the best of the whole year so far IMO

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:44 am

It's now time for the main event. The Exploding Barbed Wire Death-match for the AEW World Championship! Jon Moxley is attempting to get his title back from "the best bout machine" Kenny Omega! There was lots of blood in this Moxley Extermination Chamber. Lots of hardcore spots as well.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:44 am

Gosh, Omega really remained of The New f/n Show Jerry Lynn here. Again great stuff to be had!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:45 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:46 am

the Good Brothers, Gallows & Anderson the Impact tag champs help Omega & Callis. When it was all over with, Moxley lost

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:47 am

b]Kingston comes tot he rescue to his old friend before the ring explodes as the timer count down reaches zero. nothing but sparklers & smoke happens....is this to troll everyone by camp Omega??[/b]

WOW, finally done with this! Overall, I thought it was a dandy show despite the ending. I hope you have enjoyed all of this as this was very hard this time. Until next time, I'll see you around :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT