Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: Clash RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: AEW REVOLUTION Preview!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:33 am

Last guys in the ring is Jungle Boy & Rey Fenix. It terrific effort, Jungle Jack Perry almost get's Rey out but he thwarted and the Death Triangle wins the match! LOOK, the loving legend Al Snow is in the crowd :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:34 am

Yep, the most underrated wrestler in history with even more underrated multiple identities IMO is there! DDP is back, he was just advertised for WWE just weeks ago! The former Big Show Paul Wight is with Dasha talking about the mystery HOF worthy talent!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:35 am

Finally, he we go with one of the most anticipated women's match in recent memory! It was a dang god torny that Ryo won but let's she is she can beat Hikaru Shida, the AEW Women's champion, My favorite of all the women in AEW and one of the best IMO in all of wrestling today! Look at that gorgeous outfit she wore to the ring!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:36 am

Over ten years in the making in one of the best matches of the night (if not the best), it was a very physical, action packed women's bout. There were so many close calls and false finishes, it was unbelievable. At the climax, Shida prevails and is still the champion!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:36 am

b]Of course there must be a sore-loser spoiler in Nyla Rosa  and her Viscous Vixen manager Vickie Guerrero. Then Britt & Itoh came down as well and the Doctor & the Native Beast have a stare down with one another teasing up then attacking the Japanese women some more but Thunder Rosa comes to the rescue![/b]

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:37 am

It's almost time for Double or Nothing, AEW's flagship PPV!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:38 am

The Best Friends are interviewed by Alex Marvez it it is cut short as Miro & Sabian attack them aggressively and Miro throws Chuckie T through the window of the door really hard. It seems like "The Best Man" is just tired of this program and wants to be champion!?

After most of the bout being a handicapped match, Orange Cassidy finally arrives after his beating. TBF couldn't prevail however they were too much for them and the former Rusev performed the "Game Ova!!!!!!!!" to Chuck and he tapped out. Miro, Kip Sabian along with Penelope Ford win this match but what is next for all of them??

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:39 am

Backstage is the Inner Circle, Jericho declares a "War Council" on Dynamite! Now, "Big Money" Matt Hardy and Hangman Adam Page is ready for their Big Money Match-up. After many, many grueling moments, Private Party interferes but The Dark Order helps Page and the Hangman wins and celebrates with his new pal plus Adam receives 2021 first-quarter earnings!!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:39 am

So next up is the "Face of the Revolution" Ladder Match for a future AEW TNT Championship match. The competitors is "Platinum" Max Caster, "The Murderhawk Monster" Lance Archer, Penta El Zero Miedo, Scorpio Sky, Cody Rhodes and mystery participant. Who is that?? the lovely but awesome Jade Cargill looks on.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:40 am

Well, well, it be "All Ego" Ethan Page from TNA Impact!! How will his tenure be here in AEW? After many spots with the ladders and other exciting moments, Scorpio Sky got the huge brass ring and will face the TNT Champ on Dynamite!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT