Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Curse of 31 Days of Spooky Tunes

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: The Curse of 31 Days of Spooky Tunes

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:10 pm

That is definitely from the 80s!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2024 7:00 am

I loved Credence Clearwater Revival. I got into them listening to them in the early 90s with My Grandma which she'd played KLOU 103.03 on the Radio which is a great oldies Radio Station when We'd go out doing Our rounds during the good ol' days. IMO, CCR were the most engaging band and had the best sound of that era.

Here's Something Evil, Something Dangerous from The Howling IV: The Original Nightmare from 1988. This song is by Barrie Guard & Justin Hayward :blbat: :blsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:44 am

I like a lot of CCR and some of John Fogerty's solo work. I'd never seen a video with him looking like that, not what I would've expected, lol. Not familiar with the singer, but sounded like a Hall and Oates song.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:46 am

That was a Strange gory one :o Okay, here's this Cue of The Howling V: The Rebirth from 1989, 35 years ago this year. It's by The Factory. I was surprised when I read the comments. Many people were actually saying how much they liked the movie and especially the music in detail. I love it when people talk details about music especially movie scores, it makes My day a little better :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 13, 2024 3:19 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2024 9:45 am

Good Alvin Show there, very classic. Here's this great music by Patrick Gleeson of 1991's The Howling VI: The Freaks :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:21 pm

Has an eerie classic sound to it.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:23 am

Yes it sure does, it quite a good one :blaq: What a song by Johnny Cash :blbat:

Here's this cool Crytpid Music Video from 2008 :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 15, 2024 3:27 pm

That was different. Not really sure what to make of the music, lol. Very Devo. I just stumbled upon this while looking for Kitsch vids and thought it was too amusing and good to post over there, so...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:45 am

That song & video was a re-enactment of Thriller. It was pretty good for what it was.

Yeah, there was really nothing wrong with the video & nothing wrong with Depeche Mode's song but it just didn't match that video at all. People's choices in choosing music for videos...that's not what I would have chose. I would have chose something way more fitting & spooky like TomandAndy's Mothman Prophecies, Heil & Kleimek's The Cave & David Julyan's The Descent. That's the music that is My go-to music for Cryptozoology, it's so perfect :blbat:

Okay, yesterday I didn't post one for that Howling movie because it wasn't available. Same thing with the one today. However, here's this other song from The Howling III: The Marsupials by Caine and Abel (what a name!!!) titled No River Too Wide :blsm: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions