Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 09, 2024 5:57 pm

I always liked Bill Jack. He was one of those guys who never really did anything in the WWF, but I always liked watching him.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 10, 2024 10:04 am

Ah yes, Billy Jack Haynes was very good and downright underatted. You just posted about Bray Wyatt when he came back in 2019, well, IMO this is one of his most iconic entrances from that time with the Firefly Funhouse Theme when he was the WWE Universal Champion :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:04 am

Okay, I just posted Waylon Mercy's great Vignette of his great hype from 1995 in the Promos, Remember with Bray Wyatt in his early days when he says, "He's got the whole World in his Hands"? As I had explained Waylon's history & Wyatt's origins in the past, that quote was based on Waylon's "Lives is gonna be in Waylon Mercy's Hands". Here's this great Tron & Theme for this spooky time of this maniacal conman based on Cape Fears :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2024 9:28 am

Don't forget to check Waylon Mercy's great tron & theme above. I just posted the late great Big Bubba Rogers when he was part of The Dungeon of Doom in the Promos. First here's his theme when he returned as his original gimmick before his Big Boss Man days as Big Bubba Rogers.

Here he is with the great Dungeon of Doom theme :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:29 am

It was sad he died too soon. I think he was an underappreciated worker, especially in the Attitude Era.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:59 am

Warhorse's theme is pretty cool, it sure fits him.

Okay, you posted that NXT promo of Rosemary the other day and I had mentioned that she's aligned with Wendy Choo. If you don't know Wendy, she used to be Karen Q which was like herself & Mei Ying who was like real life Asian Yoda that was the 1,000 year old Empress of Tian Sha which was a great gimmick and I'll get to that in time. In her third gimmick she became a sleepyhead in 2021 always in a onesie. Just recently she became "a nightmare" and all of a sudden during this "TNA Invasion", Rosemary appears and joins here and then Choo went to TNA as well :o

First, here's Wendy Choo when she was always tired.

Now she's awake becoming a living nightmare and she has Rosemary with her

This is one of the reasons why I said about NXT and that Halloween Havoc is going to be good :blww:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 13, 2024 3:16 pm

Kind of an odd gimmick. Unique for sure, but...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:46 am

Yes it is. See if you can keep up with NXT it's really fun, much more engaging the main roster like always. The House of Black's theme is darn good.

Here's The Undertaker's classic theme :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:00 pm

Eh, I'm kind of not paying much attention to wrestling these days. Even AEW I've been reading the results more than watching.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:11 am

Brody King's theme is very metal and as a whole, House of Black is great :!: Yeah but you'll be in the shape you were in 90s PB, you missed a ton of great stuff. Even though today's wrestling isn't as fun, creative & engaging as the 90s, it's still good. Believe Me, I took a hiatus from wrestling then I was like wow, did I miss a lot and took Me a while to catch up from WWE & TNA plus the Indies & Japan :shock:

Okay, you just posted the House of Black. Now check this. You posted Aleister Black's theme a while back. Here's this second one of Josh Innes. It's Aleister Black's theme only in an 80's Mix. This is a great one :blbat:

He created a ton of great 80s Mixes of wrestlers, movies and more which I love his work, I'm going to space them out here & there to keep them fresh :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc