Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The House of 31 Days of Creepy Coming Soons

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: The House of 31 Days of Creepy Coming Soons

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:23 am

I never seen Dust Devil. That looked good. Chelsea Field & Robert John Burke :!: 1992 was a jam packed movie year. Here's 1981's...The Howling starring the great Horror Queen Dee Wallace Stone :blww:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:02 pm

I've seen parts of that when I was young but never saw the whole thing.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:39 am

I never seen Messiah of Evil.

I see. They made many sequels. This one is from 1985 and it stars the legendary late great Christopher Lee & the hot Sybil Danning :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:53 pm

I've seen them in passing but can't recall ever watching one all the way through.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:20 pm

Are the Howling movies actually any good?
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:47 am

I see Packer. I never seen that one :o :batsmh: :wwshock: :smgasp:

ONS, their pretty good with some ridicules stuff but I like it when horror movies has some really far out, insane stuff. I can tell ya right now that none of them are My faves however. Those belong to 1985's Silver Bullet & 1996's Bad Moon which I've already covered a bit of prior which I may do even more later on either here or in My Horror Topic. be sure to check out the Halloween Tunes Tunes Topic, I've posted a lot of great Horror Movies Scores there including thee wonderful scary Cue to first Howling. Music is My fave part of movies. Now here's the third Howling that came out in 1987 called...Howling III: The Marsupials :shock: As silly as that sounds, it's makes pure sense because if you know Australia, Tasmania, New Zealand and the rest of the Land Down Under then I'm sure you know about Marsupials then. The Sasquatch down there known as Yowies are also theorized to be Marsupials :o Watch the crazy trailer, the females have pouches like real Marsupials so if Yowies can have pouches then why not Dogmen and/or Werewolves too :?:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:15 pm

I remember seeing that one listed on TV and not believing that was the actual title, but as I've discussed elsewhere, 1986-87 was the height of the Australia craze so it's not surprisingg.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 12, 2024 6:58 am

Oh yes, the Australian craze :!: Holy cow, yet another from 1983. Just when I thought I knew every movie that came out in 83, there's another one :shock: 83 was arguably the biggest movie year ever. That one looked super gruesome. Gosh, that poor nude woman :batsmh: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Okay, well I've gotten this far, I'm going to do the rest of The Howling movies as there's only three more after this. Here's the next which is Howling IV: The Original Nightmare from 1988. This was filmed in South Africa which is similar in ways like Australia since they are their cousins. the movie has American accents but it sure is filmed like one in South Africa :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:49 am

Never knew there were that many. Late Night with the Devil was on IFC last night so I DVR'd it. I'll let everyone know how it is.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:44 am

I kinda recall Anguish. I'm not sure if I want to check that one out or not :shock:

Yes, they made more. Here's The Howling V: The Rebirth from 1989, 35 years ago this year :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions