Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BB Results!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BB Results!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:30 am

Well, wrestling now is okay but still good stuff to check out. Bad Blood was a pretty decent PLE. There was a ton of Hall of Famers there including The Brain Busters & Bill Goldberg. Shame you skipped NXT. CM Punk was the special guest ref in the Ethan Page & Trick Williams match. The Punk & Drew Hell in a Cell was brutal :!: I was surprised about the some of the spots there and the blood. This whole Punk & Drew feud has really been a good one.

I think it's rotten how they removed most of the NXT content on Peacock because of the move to the CW :roll: The move when Raw goes to Netflix is gonna suck hard because 30 plus years of content is going to be removed come January :x I always say about watching the classic stuff because it's so much funner...well, anybody that wants to better do it soon on Peacock which this includes Myself. I mean if you wanted to watch the Monday Night Wars all over again as it happen, there's such a limited amount time for that now which this again, sucks hard :batsmh: :wwshock: :smheat:

Can you believe that SNME is now a PLE :shock: Crown Jewel is in four weeks, that will be a very interesting PLE especially when the new Championship is concerned :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT