Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Night of the Living 31 Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Night of the Living 31 Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:00 am

I do too. Amazing how NECA is making commercials recently. If they would have only done that in the 2000s when they were really cool and their products were original :roll: With that being said, that commercial was pretty cool and I liked they played the original Dracula theme :blbat:

Here's this great Spooky 90s Compilation of a ton of great stuff from a channel called Savethe80s :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:21 am

They Live! was just on. I was going to chew gum and watch it but I was all out of gum so I just watched it. Or the last half hour, at least.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:27 am

They Live is an incredible film for many reasons. That was a great Hallmark Commercial. Here's this Nickelodeon :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:09 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:29 am

That was a good one of The Bates Motel & Bud Light, it reminds Me of this classic one too with Elvira at The Bates Motel advertising Mug Root Beer in 1989, 35 years ago this year, gosh i love this one & Mug Root Beer :blww:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 07, 2024 4:08 pm

I remember that one.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:40 am

That was a good spooky Cheerios Commercial. Here's the General Mills Crossover with Scooby-Doo in 1999, 25 years ago this year :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:26 pm

I don't recall those marshmallows.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 09, 2024 7:22 am

I never see nor knew about that, looks cool :blbat: Here's this that I just now saw :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:31 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions